Chapter 18

Ricky's POV

What am I going to say, what if my dreams where right? What if my life with Kian will never work? At least I have to test this Theory with Sam"ricky are u ok,"

"Yea why wouldn't I be?"

" I don't know you just didn't respond, when I asked you why you were sleeping on the couch instead of with Kian in your room"

"Well, I just, just,um" then I stopped talking kissed him, he seemed surprised then our lips moved in sync. I pulled back,"don't tell anyone for right now." then I went back up stairs to see an upset Kian, laying in bed, but when he saw me his face lit up a little.

"Hey, where did you in the middle of the night?" he whispered.

"I sleep on the couch"

"Why"

"Um because I'm not sure I'm ok with the whole me being the second dad to your child and I don't want to be a dad at 21"

"Neither do but what choice do we have?"

"I have the choice but you don't have one, I made my choice to love you but I don't want to be the second father. I want to adopt my kid with someone and I don't know if I want that guy to be you, your the first guy I've ever dated and I want to experiment a little bit more, so I still love you but I need to see other people and I think you should too."

"I don't want anyone besides you,"

"But I just want to see what it would be like to be out of the closet and single."

"Just remember, I'll always love you and you can always lean on me."

"I think I should leave now"

"Yea that would be good." as I closed the door, I could here him crying form out side the room. When I got down stairs I saw Connor,

"Hey ricky"

"Hey Connor"

"Do you know what up with Kian"

"Yea, we saw just broke up"

"Why?"

"Can you keep a secret?" I said looking to see if anyone else was around, no one was.

"Yea if course dude"

"I going to go out with Sam without Kian knowing to see which one I really want to be with."

"I won't tell, I promise"

"Have you seen Sam anyway"

"Maybe in his room, that where I would look and Trevor going home today so say bye to him" I went up to Sam's room..

"Hey ricky what's up"

"I just broke up with Kian so maybe we can go to dinner and a movie tonight but don't tell Kian."

"I would love that" and then we started to kiss and that kiss turned in to a make out. As I we pulled apart

"Save it for tonight" I whispered in to his ear as I was getting up.

"See you then" he said biting his lip, do I really love Kian, I mean that kiss with Sam was amazing
___________________________

SAMs plans working omg and let's see what Kian will do and sorry this was a really short chapter. comment and bite plzzz, I love hearing feed back!!!

Luv,
That-dumb-blonde?