Chapter Three

Ricky's POV

I woke up with Kian in my arm and it felt so right, I just sat there for a few minutes just to take it all in and enjoy the moment that I never wanted it to end. I've wanted him for so long and I finally have him, how we going to tell the fans and the rest of o2l.i wanted to stop worrying so I tried to get up to take a shower but that woke up Kian and he just pulled me closer and whispered" ur not going any where" that made me blush as he stated kissing me as he got on top of me I flipped him over so I was on he top and took of my shirt and kian already wasn't wearing one so I took of his sweat pants as he removed mine and started grinding against me making me moan. I broke the kiss and started kissing him down his jaw line in till I found his sweet spot and he moan loudly. then he flipped us over and tugged at my underwear. I broke the kiss" I'm not ready" I got him off of me and went to the bathroom. To take a shower.

----------------------------------------------

Kian's POV

He's not ready, he had me all going and then goes he's not ready. Really, I hear the shower turn in do I head back to my room and first make sure no ones in he hall. I get in my shower( pretend that don't share a bath room)and put on my o2l shirt and shorts. I walked down the stairs .hearing jc yell " Were u the one that got some this morning or was it Ricky" oh shit they heard us...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|\\

Thx to the little readers I have but vote plzz and sorry for the short chapter I wanted a Cliff hanger and stuff so I'll update tomorrow the 26th so I'll update every day normally if not the yell at me thought comments. thx and this is my first fan fic so I'm sorry it's so horrible.😉

luv u all,

That-dumb-blonde?