16.

Two Weeks Later

Shawn-hey Delilah I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in a while I've been seriously busy

Shawn-Delilah i really am

Shawn-I miss you so much

Shawn-at least come back and yell at me or something

Read at 8:55 pm

Shawn is calling...

* * * * *

Delilah didn't know what to do. Should she answer or just stay petty cause that's what she does half her life anyway.

But she sucked it up and did answer.

Out of curiosity and from the butterflies that erupted in her stomach when she saw his name pop up.

"Hey"

Shawn sucked in a breath he didn't think she would answer. Well, he was hoping it would go straight to voicemail so he could just record a message. But here he was now, talking to a girl who had been making him smile for weeks. He was scared she would recognize his voice.

"Hi Delilah, I'm sorry"

She couldn't recognize his voice due to the terrible quality, but she could tell it was incredibly attractive. Delilah was internally screaming.

"you do realize international calling charges me also...I'm not made of money I can't even afforded unlimited data"

Shawn froze, he thought she had found out about him being in Europe, for his tour and was about to explain himself.

"Like I know Canada is like fifty miles from me, but my phone bill is gonna skyrocket and If you don't have an international plan so will yours" she spoke right before he said anything

Shawn internally sighed with relief, as he laughed at her.

Little did she know he was actually on an international plan by his managers, and not even in Canada.

"When I meet you, I'll pay you back every cent"

"I was kidding you don't actually have t-"

"I want too"

"What did I say about talking back to me Shawnie"

Shawn's heart fluttered, the way she spoke his name made him smile so wide.

"I'm the only one in this relationship who gets to be sassy" she laughed obviously joking.

And there Shawn went, melting at how beautiful this girl really was.

He shook his head even if she couldn't see him.

"Del you're something else"

And there they went, talking for hours and hours until it was 3 in the morning for her, and 5 at night for him.

Right until he had a show.

//

I love them so
Much