Epilouge.

"Make sure you drink lots of water and eat something before you go on stage" Delilah's concerned voice made Shawn smile, "And make sure you tell Mike I said hi, and tie your shoes I don't need you tripping babe"

"Yes ma'am"

"And make sure you have at least one voice crack"

"As much as you love that Delilah, I don't really want one" Shawn laughed, as Delilah rolled her eyes, "I'll make sure to wave at you when I see you"

"You know Shawn I'm still mad you got me seats closer, I love the back" Delilah pouted.

"But then I wouldn't be able to see you" Shawn replied, "And seeing you makes me smile"

"You wouldn't be able to anyway you know" she replied matter-o-factly, "Bur you still are adorable"

"I love you Delilah"

"I love you too Shawn"

/

Delilah took her spot in the crowd, looking up to the stage, she smiled thinking about how one person was able to change her life so much.

She graduated high school a month ago, and was going to go to the college her mother had gone too, Columbia which she would be attending the following year. For the gap year she had now, Delilah was going to travel with Shawn for the rest of his Handwritten tour, and the Rewritten one which hadn't been announced yet.

She knew it was risky and incredibly cheesy that was going on the tour with him, but she realized that her life was only an adventure waiting to happen, and Shawn was the person she was going to experience it with.

Everything was falling into place.

Except one little thing.

Shawn's fans didn't know about her yet. And Delilah couldn't help but worry that they would hate her. So she never tried to make their relationship public, and instead she just waited for Shawn to finally say something to them.

But in the meantime, everything seemed to be going pretty damn great.

Or maybe not as great as they thought.

//

;)