56.

I got freaking ed sheeran tickets guys...I get to see Shawn in July and ed in august holy

i also just put like 30 gifs so rip my fingers

and if anyone has any questions or ideas feel free to message me, im actually a really not scary-ish person

/

Shawn

"Shawn what was that for" Delilah whispered, as Shawn pulled away from her, all of a sudden feeling seriously self conscious of her breath.

"Someone once told me if I see a pretty thing I should take action to get it" Shawn opened his eyes, to meet the hazel ones in front of him that seemed to glow in the small amount of light surrounding the two, "And now I'm finally getting the balls to get it"

"Shawn did you just call me a it?" Delilah let out a small laugh, as Shawn flushed stumbling over his words, trying to make an excuse, "Well I'm glad you finally did, I was about to 'take action' because you took so damn long"

Shawn lifted his head, with a beam spread across his face as he took her mouth with his once again.

Shawn's sudden kick of spontaneity once again took his heart and placed it in front of his mind as he took his hands and lifted her chin as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

She let out a sigh, and their small kissed turned into a full on make out session.

Oh how he loved that sound.

He loved the way she made him feel, so confident and so spontaneous.

Delilah brought out the side of Shawn that he had always been too shy to ever show.

She made him feel excitement.

"Mom I've been standing here for like an hour whats the surprise" they jerked back so quickly, Delilah accidentally whacked Shawn in the face and he got his hand stuck in her hair.

They both looked at each other, before laughing out loud, making Delilah fall over laughing and Shawn trying to shush her before Aaliyah heard.

They obviously failed.

"Mom there's something in the closet" he heard a voice from outside call out, "Yeah right I'm serious there's something or someone"

As the doorknob turned, Delilah hid behind Shawn covering her fully as the door opened and he saw Aaliyah's face go from nervous to confused before settling on pure excitement.

"Shawn!" Aaliyah went over to give Shawn a hug, only to see a girl behind him, smiling at her so brightly Aaliyah skipped over Shawn and gave Delilah a massive hug, engulfing her, "I'm Shawn's sister if you didn't know"

"I definitely know who you are Aaliyah, but can we get out of the closet before I officially meet you" Delilah let go of the girl, and followed her and Shawn out the door, before she was once again engulfed in a hug, making her laugh once again. "Nice to meet you doll"

Aaliyah leaned into Shawn's shoulder before whispering in his ear.

"She's prettier than you described her"

"She's gorgeous"

//

QOTD: if you've watched 13 reasons why, whose your favorite character and do you think there's going to be a season 2?

Or if you don't,

What's your right now, favorite Netflix show?

For me, I thought Justin was hot, but I loved Alex (besides clay) and I hated the way they ended with him all you know no spoilers. And I love how there isn't a season 2 because it's gonna ruin the story.

And rn its The Night Shift