43.

After what felt like hours of them in each other's arms, Shawn finally says something.

"Delilah you need to start packing our flights in two hours" Shawn casually said, as he pulled away from Delilah, and reached down for the flowers that were laying on the ground.

"What flight? What the-" Delilah took the flowers from Shawn's hands and put them to her chest.

"You're coming with me to Canada" Shawn said with a smile as he walked over to Delilah's TV, turning it off as if he had lived there for years, "and you need to start packing Delilah"

Delilah just watched him confused, she obviously thought he was joking, "hilarious Shawn, you aren't trying to kidnap me right?"

"No"

"Great answer I'm totally gonna start packing now" Delilah said sarcastically as she gave a pointed look at Shawn.

These two acted like they've been best friends for years. They were so comfortable with each other it felt so normal to Delilah and Shawn both.

"Believe me, when I say I'm not going to and never will hurt you Delilah" Shawn looked at Delilah as she stood in front of him, he grabbed her hand, "I swear it on my life"

Delilah was a goner.

"So will you please start packing, I'll help and I'll tell you everything" Delilah could only nod her head, as she led him into her small room.

Her small, incredibly messy room.

"How cute Delilah, your baby pictures are adorable" Shawn looked at the pictures that were stuck on the wall. He pointed to a picture of a lady who looked just look Delilah, and a younger version of Delilah siting in her arms, both smiling. "Whose this?"

Delilah turned around and smiled only slightly, "it's my mom"

"Where is she?" Shawn blurted out without thinking automatically regretting it, "wait I'm sorr-"

"No it's fine Shawn" Delilah continued to pull random clothes from hangers, "I'll tell you one day"

"Now how long are we going cause I only have enough clean clothes for like a week" Delilah changed he subject, as Shawn came over to her, sitting on her bed. "Should have given me a warning Shawn"

"Where's the fun in that"

"The fun is me actually looking cute" Delilah rolled her eyes, "wait where am I staying, oh shoot I haven't even bought a plane ticket and those are so expensive this time of year crap crap crap"

"Shut up Del, I already got your ticket" Shawn tossed her a shirt she was pointing at, "and we're going to my family's house for two weeks Delilah" at this Delilah froze.

"What the fu-"

"I know I know but before you get all mad let me explain" Shawn said quickly, "I know you were going to be all alone this Christmas so I wanted to take you to my Christmas Del, I know I shouldn't have but my whole family's so excited to meet you and we can spend it together and loo-" Shawn's rambling was cut off by Delilah giving him a hug.

She wasn't normally an incredibly emotional person but Shawn's heart was so big, she could feel her own starting to believe in the one thing she didn't think was possible.

"I adore you Shawn Mendes"

//

I don't know how I feel about this one

But I'm updating again even though this is the 3rd