39.

Delilah hadn't heard from Shawn in almost 6 hours now. She knew he was on a plane, flying back to the place where his dreams first started, but she couldn't help feel a pit build up inside her stomach. She loved how he talked about his family, and how even though he traveled so frequently, he still say them a lot more than Delilah and her father.

She wasn't being bitter, she was just tired of being alone.

So she kept watching the Half Blood Prince, waiting for Shawn's text to come in, reassuring her that he was at his first stop.

Shawn on the other hand was completely freaking out. He needed everything to be perfect, he was going to walk up to Delilah's apartment and sweep her off her feet and take her to meet his family. But then he started to slowly psych himself out.

How crazy did that sound?

Yeah he knew Delilah for over 4 months now, and it had been the best couple months he's had in a while, but the thought of her not wanting to go with him still lingered in his head.

Delilah-txt me when you get to your first stop so I know you aren't dead okay

Dawn-I love it when you get all protective

Dawn-oh yeah I'm at the first stop

Delilah-oh thank god i thought you were dead

Delilah-I was so worried I'll ignore that first text from you :-)

Dawn-yes mom

Delilah-no oh god don't say that that's weird

Delilah-you're literally going to visit your mom in a couple more hours you idiot

Oh how ironic times could be.

Dawn-oh yeah ha ha

Delilah-weirdo

Dawn-butthead

Delilah-face crack

Dawn-mean words I won't say

Delilah-you are just too cute

//

I feel like I'm going to fast but I need your opinion