47.

The minute the seat belt sign turned off Delilah sprinted to the door that separated her from Shawn.

The stupid flight attendant just gave her a nasty look before opening it. Delilah just gave a nastier look right back.

First class was incredibly quiet. The gentle noise of an airplane, being the only sound anyone could hear.

Delilah had mixed feelings about it. As much as she loved the quiet atmosphere, economic class was loud and lively.

Delilah carefully walked down the massive aisle and stopped in front of number 8.

Delilah-Shawn I'm outside so should I knock or something

First class loser-or something

Delilah-how sassy I'm walking in

The minute she sent that a click was heard and the door swung open and Delilah looked up to see a smiling Shawn look at her.

They quickly went into his fancy little room and Shawn shut the door again before speaking.

"So we have 6 hours to do whatever you want" Shawn felt nervous. I mean could you blame him, a beautiful intimidating girl was standing in front of him.

What Shawn didn't know was that Delilah was feeling he exact same, butterflies appearing in her stomach.

"Shawn if this is you inviting me to watch that Poltergeist movie with you, I'm in" Delilah said laughing a little as she tried to figure out where to sit.

"Here you can sit next to me, there's enough space" Shawn scooted over a bit in his seat

"Shawn I'll be like in your lap almost"

"I see no problem with that" Shawn smirked at her, as Delilah only laughed slapping Shawn on the arm.

But Delilah still sat 'next to him' even though her entire left thigh was practically on top of Shawn's leg.

Shawn literally froze, what should he do. His arm was in a really uncomfortable position behind Delilah's back and it was starting to cramp up.

"As much as I love being this close to you Shawn this isn't gonna work love" Delilah started laughing as she sat up, looking at Shawn's relieved face.

"Did you just call me love Delilah" Shawn was practically beaming at this point as he looked Delilah's frozen figure

"Maybe"

"You just made my day" 

* * * * *

Small filler cause I'm back!

Also holy crap 700+ reads?!?! Thank you so much!

Comment and vote I love reading your feedback and comments.