7

Mayleen's P.O.V

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I drive down the street towards the school. I left the house because Jasmine basically kicked me out an hour early to pick Justin up. And well technically right now I am going to pick him up but school doesn't let out until another thirty minutes. I parked the car and turned the engine off.

So I have to stay in the car for thirty minutes. Unless he magically appeared so we could leave.

"What am I thinking." I sigh closing my eyes. "He's not going to magically appear just because I want him to. I just want to get this over with."

"Hey!" I hear a muffled voice so I decide to open my eyes only to see Justin standing there. He magically did appear. "Open the door!"

"Oh right." I unlock the door and he gets in. "Hi."

"Drive." Is all he says.

"You know you can be a little nicer. By I don't know, saying hi?" I turn the car on and start driving out the school.

"I don't see the need to be nice to you."

"I don't see the need to be nice to you." I mumble mocking him.

Fucking asshole.

"I'm not an asshole." My eyes go wide.

I said that out loud?

"Yes, you said that out loud." I turn to look at Justin. "Look at the road! You're going to kill me!"

"So it's not, I'm going to kill us? Just you? What the fuck, what about me?" I drive towards Jasmine's house and park the car in her driveway.

Justin gets out the car and I follow.

"You could at least say thanks, you asshole!" I scream at him.

"No thank you." He's nice by saying no to saying something nice. This jerk.

"Look here." I close my eyes controlling my temper. I open them to see nobody standing in front of me. "Where?"

I look to the side and see no one other than Justin walking up the front steps.

"Hey!" I shout running towards him.

"Bye!" He says mocking me and closing the door in my face. I turn the knob and it's freaking locked!

"Let me in! This is not your house stupid asshole!" I bang the door with all my might, which is barely any.

The door opens revealing Jasmine behind it.

"Sorry for that May. He can be a little too egocentric."

"Yeah, an ego centrical jerk." I storm inside and into the living room sitting down on one of the sofas.

"Who?" James walks in startling me.

"What?" I question.

"Who's the ego centrical jerk?"

"Your dumbass of a brother."

"I'm not an ego centrical jerk." Justin says entering out of nowhere. Where do they come from?

"Yes you are!" I scream.

"Now now children, daddy doesn't like when you two fight." James says like a parent. "Why don't you two be nice my children, and try to get along."

"What the fuck James." Justin looks at his brother.

"You think I would get along with him?" I question.

"And you think I would get along with her?" Justin also questions.

"Well...." James backs away slowly before running out the living room.

"James!" I shout after him.

"Dumbass." Justin mutters under his breath before sitting down on the sofa across from mine.

"So who wants smores!?" Jasmine enters with a plate filled with smores.

"Me!" I run towards her but Justin pushes me out the way and I stumble back and fall on my butt. "Ow! What the fuck!?"

"You need to control your vocabulary little girl." Justin says scolding me. Little girl?

"Little girl?" I question my thoughts out loud as I get up from the floor. "Do I look like a little girl to you?"

"Yes. Yes you do." He turns around munching on a smore.

"Ugly ass." I narrow my eyes at him. He turns back around to the plate and gets a smore.

"Little girl." He plants a smirk on his lips as he smushes the smore on my head aka my hair!!

"Oh my gosh!" I scream and he just laughs.

"I'll get a towel." Jasmine rushes out the room.

Ok Justin. Game on.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Another day another chapter.

Please vote and comment.

GiGi🍇