18

Mayleen's POV

He's alive. The words keep ringing through my ears.

"May, are you alright? Cause from lunch, our last class, and now, you haven't been saying much." Jasmine asks me, we were in the car and James was driving this time, Justin sitting beside him.

"Yeah, I'm good, I was meditating." I look out the window. "Can you drop me off at my house? I have to do something."

"Sure, although I do think something is going on." James says taking the turn that leads to my house instead of going straight to Jasmines.

"Promise you'll tell us?" Jasmine questions me looking worried.

"Yeah, after I do this." I tell them once James pulls up outside my house and I get out waving at them. "Bye, see you tomorrow."

"Tonight?" Jasmine asks.

"Maybe." I wave at her one last time before I go up the stairs and inside as they leave.

I need to know where he is, that's my only chance on fixing my life, clearing my name.

I walk straight to the back door and open it. I step out, the wind giving me chills. I find myself walking to the small forest behind my house. I walk pass the pool and everything just to get to the other side. I stand still looking straight into the forest.

"How?" I ask.

"He was shot in the arm, it didn't make that much damage." Leyla said.

"Did he go to the hospital?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I called them and they came as fast as they could and took him. He had surgery, and when that was done I talked to him."

"What did he say?"

"To leave him, that he would come back to somewhere where only one person can find him. Somewhere he had lots of memories with the person he loved."

I gulped as Leyla and my conversation ran through my mind. This was the only place I thought of if it was truly me he meant. I start to walk into the forest and towards a small cabin in the back. Ashton built it, for me and him. When we were dating he wanted somewhere we could be alone.

I stop in front of the cabin and admire his hard work.

"Here goes nothing." I breath out and make my way up the stairs. I slowly turn the knob and open the door. I take a step inside and close the door behind me. "Hello?"

I look around and see that the cabin was clean, with no dust. That meant he was here. I walked towards the room on the right and carefully look inside.

There he was, sleeping soundly. My eyes start to water, tears slowly roll down my cheeks. I approach his sleeping figure and quietly sat on the bed beside him. Watching as the covers on him go up and down as he sleeps.

"You're alive." I whisper brushing his hair out of his face. "You're alive."

He starts to move and then his eyes slowly open looking up into mine.

"May." He breaths out and I smile.

"Ash, I'm here."

"You're here." He smiles, a breathtaking smile. "You're really here."

"I am." I watch as he sits up and the covers fall off revealing his muscular and toned chest and abs.

"I've missed you." He engulfs me in a hug and I hug him back.

"I've missed you too." I breath in his familiar cinnamon scent. I bury my face in the crook of his neck. It was comfortable in a way.

"We need to catch up." He said as I felt him bury his nose in my hair. I missed these hugs so much.

I missed him.

°°°°°°°°°
Guys, I'm in love with the shape of you. I just had a sudden urge to say that, cause like Ed Sheeran. Obvi.

Can you believe it? Ash is here. Who do you guys like better, Ashton and Mayleen? Or Justin and Mayleen?

I don't know who I want together, or do I? *evil laugh*.

Ahem, sorry. Anyhways, please vote and comment. ( :

GiGi