13

Mayleen's POV

The bell for first period was going to ring any second now and I was literally getting looks by everybody. Someone even thought I was a new student. That's how bad looking I dressed.

"Mayleen?" I snapped my head up and came face to face with Andrew. "So it's you everybody's been talking bout huh? I don't see the point."

I roll my eyes and go back to what I was doing before a jerk interrupted me.

"So that's how you want to play?" I turn my head to look at him again.

"Andrew, there is nothing I can do to make you like me again. You can try all these little games of yours to make me try to hate you but that won't work. I won't be able to hate you and you won't like me ever again, but what I will feel towards you is pity. Pity because you chose the wrong team in the beginning and you won't be able to change that. So when Nesha goes down, so are you." I grab my things as soon as the bell rung and walked out the class room.

"Hey cutie, no trouble so far?" James walks up to me and starts walking backwards.

"Well only Andrew, but I think he's always been a dick head so you probably don't need to worry about him."

"Alright." He said before we entered the cafeteria that was swarming with rowdy teenagers. "Oh look, there goes Jas and Jared."

We walked towards the table Jasmine was sitting at with James cousin and sat down across from them.

"Hey Jasmine." I said taking out my lunch I prepared this morning. "Hey Jared."

"Hey May." Jasmine responded with a full mouth.

"Hey little feisty kitten." I rolled my eyes at the nickname Jared gave me in his first day of school. "Oh where's Justin?"

"I don't know. This morning he didn't come with us since him and Jasmine argued about something yesterday." James said answering Jared's question. "Have you seen him at all today, cause we surely haven't."

"Well yeah actually, he was that chick that says she's the boss here or something, I really don't know, but what I do know is that they were making out right, in front, of, every, one." Jared says whispering.

I stop eating my peanut butter sandwich, and think about what he just said. Making out? Justin and Nesha? What is going on? What the fuck?

"Pinche cabrona." I hear Jasmine say with her mexican accent.

"Calm down Jas." James tells her.

"Want me to calm the fuck down when one of my best friends is out there revolcandose con una slut!" Jasmine stands up. "I don't want him to catch a fucking std!"

"You do know you're throwing in some spanish in what you're saying right?"

"And?" Jasmine says looking at James who puts his arms up in defense."Let's go May." She grabs my hand and we both walk out the cafeteria.

"Why did you bring me with you?" I ask her.

"Because you need to show that little miss slut slut that nobody messes with your friends when they want to mess with you." Jasmine keeps walking and I walk beside her. "Oh there they are."

She stops and I look forward and see Justin and Nesha kissing in front of her locker. And I know it's her locker because we were friends before so, yeah.

"Excuse me." Jasmine says sweetly and Justin and Nesha pull away both of them having swollen lips. "Hi."

"Oh hi! Jasmine was it?" Nesha asks.

"Yeah and your name was what?"

"Nesha." She answers smiling.

"Oh, well Nesha I have to talk with my friend Justin here."

"Yeah, he's all yours." Nesha says smiling even though I knew she wanted  him for herself.

"Ok." She says and lowers her voice to a whisper. "Go get her May."

I can do this. I can do this. I can......

"Say Mayleen, I heard you threatened my boyfriend." Nesha says interrupting my thoughts. "Andrew said that you said if I went down, he was going down with me. Now that's cheating. You have a head start now." She leans back on the locker looking at me.

"What is this? A game?" I roll my eyes seeing her smirk. "Listen Nesha, me trying to clear my name and wanting to have friends is not a game. It's my life."

"I don't care, I control you like I can control everybody's thoughts about you just by saying what you did." I feel my eyes start to water but blink back the tears.  

"You can't control me. If I was meant to be controlled, I would have come with a remote." I look at her wondering how I once was friends with this wicked witch of the sluts.

"I don't care if you didn't come with a remote. I'm the one that runs this school now and you Mayleen are still nothing." She says staring back at me.

"I don't care what you are in this school." I get closer to her and I'm only a few inches away from her ugly face. "You think you know me but you don't. I'm not the same Mayleen I was when we were friends. An I'm totally not the same Mayleen I was when I was bullied. I'm a different Mayleen and you better watch out. Because you don't know me now."

I step back and look at her face all angry.

"You know Mayleen, if I have to, I will do what I did back then when I dropped you to the loser. I want everybody to remember what you are and what you did. And maybe show your new little friends what you truly are." I stare at her, the air around us growing heavy.

"You don't know what you're saying?" I finally say.

"I do know what I'm saying, and you know what I'm saying. You know what you are."

"What am I?" I ask her. "What am I?" I ask again when she didn't answer. "What am I!"

"A murderer."

********

Please vote and comment guys.

GiGi