16

Mayleen's outfit above

Mayleen's POV

"You look stunning." Jasmine says as she brushes my hair and I smile looking at myself in the vanity mirror. Jasmine then sits down beside me when she finishes. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, it was a year and a half ago. I'll be fine Jas." I tell her with a smile.

"Fine, let's go the guys are waiting." We both stand up and grab our bags for school before going downstairs and out the house. I stayed with Jasmine and her mom yesterday after I talked to Jasmine. She talked to James and Justin about what I told her and I was finally comfortable for who I was now. I finally got it out my chest, I felt relieved.

"Hey." I say when I get in the backseat with James beside me and Jasmine gets in the front passenger seat.

"Hey cutie." James says emphasizing 'cutie' and wiggling his eyebrows at Justin through the rearview mirror as Justin glares back at him and I roll my eyes while putting on my seat belt as Justin starts driving to school. "You look gorgeous. And I know Jasmine asked you but are you okay?"

"Yes James, I'm fine. Thanks for being a good friend." I smile at him and he smiles back. But not even now I can have a nice conversation with him.

"I can be more than just your friend cutie." James says and Justin steps on the breaks as we come to a red light.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"It's getting to him." James whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes again.

We get to school and Justin parks the car where he normally does. We all get out and since I got my first class with Jasmine, since they moved her, we walk together after saying bye to James and Justin, and fyi she said bye to Justin not me.

"So May, like James said, the Winter dance is coming up and Justin may or may not like you. But if he asks you out to the dance, say yes." Jasmine squeals. "Cause like I'm already going with James."

"You two planned this." I groan walking inside the classroom and towards the back where I sat beside Jasmine.

"No we didn't." Jasmine sits down. "Plus we are the four hottest people in this school. Because let's be honest, Nesha is fucking ugly." Just as Jasmine said that Nesha struts inside the class. Yeah, she is in this class, fuck my life. "Speak of the devil and she appears."

"What did you just say brat?" Nesha asks Jasmine standing in front of us.

"That you're the devil." Jasmine tells her.

"I'm not a devil." Nesha puts a hand on Jasmine's desk and looks at her. "And you can't be saying stuff like that about me."

"It's called freedom of speech, bitch." Jasmine says.

"Ms. Rainen, please take your seat." The teacher tells Nesha, and she stands up straight walking to the front and to her seat.

The teacher started class and gave us a project to work with partners, Jasmine and I paired up.

"We can do this after school, it's due next week anyways." I tell Jasmine.

"Okay, you are the smart one after all." Jasmine tells me as she takes out her phone. "We should---"

Jasmine gets cut off by Nesha who wants to appear everywhere. "Obviously she's smart, she's a nerd."

"Me a nerd?" I question rhetorically putting a hand to my chest."Haha no. I'm just making sure I don't end up working at McDonald's with you in the future." I smirk at her.

"I'm going to be a model. Not a McDonald's servant." Nesha says pissed.

"I'm already a model." I tell her. "I'm a Victoria Secret model. It's such a secret, not even Victoria knows."

"She doesn't know because you aren't one." Nesha puts a hand on her hips. "I'm the real model here."

"You're not a model. You're a bitch with a smartphone and 37 editing apps. Sit the fuck down."

"Whatever." She flips her hair and walks away sitting back down at her seat.

"Way to go May." Jasmine high fives me. "But like I was saying, we should look for some dresses online."

"Yeah." I nod.

There goes my morning. Arguing with Nesha as always.

********

I was listening to Side to Side by Ariana Grande while writing this chapter, and I was getting really distracted. Ariana is my girl.

But anyways, Nesha is a bitch, not a model. : ) And I have to go do my chores.

Please vote and comment.

GiGi