14

Mayleen's POV

I'm not a murderer.

I'm not a murderer.

I didn't kill any body.

It wasn't me.

I repeat to myself trying my best to calm down.

"Nothing to say?" Nesha says. "Well I see that you finally believe in what you are."

"I'm not a fucking murderer." I say coldly to her. "Now leave me the fuck alone, or I will tell the whole school who really is the two faced bitch."

"Now you're threatening me?" She puts her hand to her chest and gasps. "Mayleen that's awful, I would never threaten you."

I roll my eyes and turn around.

"But I will crush you, completely."

"Bring it on." I say before I keep walking.

"Hey cutie." James says when I sit down at the table.

"Hey."

"Where's Jas and Justin?" He asks me and that's when I remember that I went with Jasmine to go look for Justin. And I completely forgot to wait for them.

"I don't know, Jasmine was talking to Justin while I was talking to Nesha. They should be here by now though."

"Well I'm leaving you guys. Bye." Jared said before getting up and leaving.

And as soon as the bell ranged signalling the end of lunch, Jasmine and Justin walked in.

"Hey May, so how the talk with Nesha go?" Jasmine asked when she reached the table.

"Nothing new, just the same thing how she thinks everybody needs to listen to her because she 'runs' this school." I tell her as we get up to head to our last class of the day.

"Well that's funny." James said. "Cause I don't listen to anybody, unless I really, really have to."

"But you'll listen to me because I'm the best." I say smiling up at him.

"No cutie, you're not the best no more. You're the absolute worse." He smirks at me as I glare at him.

"Why do you even call her cutie? She's not even cute." Justin comments randomly.

"So what is she to you? Gorgeous?" James says teasing him and Justin just stays silent. "So if you think she's gorgeous you must like her. Do you like her?"

"Idiot." Justin mutters before walking ahead of us.

"He totally likes you May." Jasmine says smiling wide.

"Totally." James agrees smiling as wide or even wider than Jasmine.

"Noooo." I say smiling, not believing a single word they say, as we enter the classroom and sit down. "Remember you guys, he hates my guts."

"That's probably what he wants us to think, but deep down he likes you." Jasmine smiles at me.

"Like way deep down. Like all the way deep, deep down." James adds on.

"So he really doesn't."

"We're telling you he does." Jasmine says.

"But way deep down." James adds again.

"But I don't like him." I say looking at them.

"That's what you think. But you actually do." Jasmine says.

"No I don't." I turn to the front once the teacher started talking.

*********

Just a filler chapter.

Please vote and comment

GiGi