4

Mayleen's P.O.V

Wow. I stood in the driveway looking up at this mansion which was Jasmines house.

"Stop standing there cutie, come on." James passed me and I followed.

"So May, this is my house." Jasmine said once we all walked in and stood in her living room.

"Its huge." I said once again amazed by the size of Jasmines house.

"Come on." Jasmine grabbed my hand and, once again, dragged me up stairs. "This is my room."

We entered and I looked around seeing it still had unopened boxes, I guess from her moving. It was painted a bright yellow and had white furniture and small decorations.

"Its pretty." I told her sincerely.

"Thanks, I still need to finish unpacking but it'll be pretty then too." She sat on her queen sized bed motioning for me to come sit.

"What?" I ask trying for her to get straight to the point. But noooooooo. Someone decided to come and interrupt. I mean some people.

"Hey Jas." Justin calls to Jasmine with James coming up and standing beside him. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." Jasmine jumps off the bed and walks over to Justin who leads her out the room.

"Hey cutie." James walks over to me and lays down on the bed.

"Hey." I say slowly turning my head towards him.

"So what are you doing for the rest of the week? I know we just met and all but that's the thing. We can all go out this Friday and go and eat and have fun or maybe go to the beach and splash around in the water and get to know each other." He fist pumped the air as he said all that.

"I don't know about that." I say trying to get out of his planning ideas.

"It'll be fun."

"But I don't think you're brother likes me." I look over at the door waiting for Jasmine to come back.

"Justin!!" I hear Jasmine shout from out the hallway. I get up my curiosity defeating me and walk towards the door.

"Hey Mayleen." I whip my head around to face James. "Did you know curiosity killed the cat?" He has a grin spreading from ear to ear and looking directly at me.

"Leave me alone." I go back to what I was doing and inch closer to the wall.

"Shut up Jasmine. You know how I don't trust people like that." I heard the irritation in his voice.

"But I know who to trust. I know she isn't a bad person. Justin, give her a chance." Jasmine pleaded to him. Were they talking about me?

"No. I won't give her a chance. She can leave whenever she wants for all I care. The fucking door is right there. I don't care if you or even James trusts her. But I don't. If you want to hang out with her, great. But don't fucking invite me into your plans when she's there." They were talking about me. How disrespectful, I'm right here. Rude ass people.

"Justin, I know you have problems trusting people considering what happened to you and what you're going through but that doesn't change how other people are. She isn't a bad person. In fact she's the whole schools punching bag, and she's a fucking girl! You know that, you know that she gets treated bad and still offend her like she's some sort of virus you're not trying to catch. But you know what? You're going to hang out with all of us even if you don't want to." She let's out a sigh. "I want you to be happy again. Not be this bad boy that everyone runs away from. I want someone for you who makes you happy. I know there's someone out there who will make you happy. All you got to do Justin is trust people to find that person. You got to trust and open up to them. That's all I want for you, you to be happy."

I run back to James and collapsed on his stomach.

"Ow!" He groans.

"Sorry." I get up and look at him.

"You're head is made of some fucking steel. But next time you don't want to get caught, don't come and drop your head on my stomach. That fucking head of yours hurts."

"Who was going to get caught?" Jasmine asks standing on the doorway.

"Uh--" I look at James who looks back at me with a smirk on his face. Oh no.

"Well Mayleen didn't want you guys seeing how passionately we kissed. It was starting to get heated so she put a stop to it not wanting you guys to see." I glared at him as he sent me a wink. What the.

"Ohhh, I see." Jasmine wiggles her eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes at this whole situation.

"Dumbass." I hear Justin mutter. I look up at him and we make eye contact for a brief second. His eyes cold giving me chills. "I'm going to head over to my house."

He walks out leaving the rest of us in Jasmines room.

"So Jas. I was telling Mayleen we should all hang out this Friday and do something. What you think?" James gets up and looks at Jasmine waiting for her answer.

"Its a great idea James." They high five each other smiling.

"Well I know you got to get to your house May. So James can take you as I finish unpacking my boxes. Bye May." Jasmine hugs me and I hug her back.

"Bye." I walk out the room and grab my stuff with James trailing behind me.

"So cutie, where do you live?" We both got in the car and I told him my address. "And here I thought you were really amazed by Jasmines house. Your house is about the same size." James commented as he pulled up in front of my house.

"Its not that big." It was big but not that big. I kind of get scared when my parents aren't home and I'm alone. That's when I wish I had friends. "Well thanks for the ride."

I get off and close the door. James rolls down the window and calls out to me.

"Cutie!" I look back waiting for him to continue. "See you tomorrow. And don't forget our plans Friday."

Plans my ass. He drives away leaving me thinking to myself. Because I wasn't going to go nowhere this Friday. Not with him. Not with no one.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Again with them updates. I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment and read my other stories.

GiGi🍇