5

Mayleen's P.O.V

Why? I groan once I see the teacher handing out a test. I don't need a test in first period ruining my whole day. But considering it will be ruined anyway, I don't care anymore.

"Today we are going to have a test just to warm you up on what you already know." I bang my head on the table not wanting to listen to him.

He puts a test on my desk and I look at it.

Fucking teachers making me take some stupid tests. I groan and grab a pencil from my bag to start the long ass period of torture.

The bell rings at the end of class and I get up to turn in my test.

"Here you go." I hand the test to the teacher.

"Thanks." The teacher says and I walk out to the busy hall full of jerks and bitches.

Woah. When did I start being like this. I think hanging out with Jasmine is rubbing off on me. I've been hanging out with her and James since Monday til today, which is unfortunately Friday. In other words it's our hang out time. Yay!

"Hey cutie." James drapes his arm over my shoulders pulling me towards him. And here we go again. He is constantly annoying me in between classes. Not to mention he got moved to my last period which I share with Jasmine. And both of them together is like I don't know what silence even is.

"What do you want now?" I ask not attempting to push his arm off because he would eventually put it back on me.

"Why do you assume I want something?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "Ok fine. I wanted some marshmallows this morning and my brother didn't want to stop so I could buy some. So right now, me and you are going off campus and getting some."

He pulled me through the doors and towards the parking lot. I haven't even noticed we were going this way until now.

"What are you talking about?" I pull back and look at him.

"We." He motioned to me and him. "Are going." He did the walking symbol with his fingers. "To the store."

"I know what you said you dumbass." I roll my eyes crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Then why ask that? Nevermind, let's just go to buy some marshmallows." James said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the car.

"I bet you don't even have the keys." I say not even trying to protest on going with him.

"Right here." He takes the keys out of his pocket. "I have a copy. I got the keys, the keys, the keys."

"Right." I roll my eyes trying to make him stop singing.

"Hey guys. Where you going?"

"Thank you Lord." I mutter as I turn around to face Jasmine.

"You guys know skipping is bad, right?"

"Then why are you out here?" James asks smirking at her.

"Fair enough. Lets go." Jasmine gets in the passenger seat and I get in the backseat huffing and puffing and not blowing a pigs house down.

"Where are we going anyway?" I ask taking out my phone to keep me distracted.

"To the store. I want some chocolate and graham crackers." I roll my eyes, another one. Going off school early in the morning just for some junk.

"And we can make smores!" James shouts excitedly.

"Aren't we going back to school?" I lean in between their seats to look at them.

"No, school is boring." James says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, plus the bitches there get on my nerves." Jasmine comments and I roll my eyes again.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. The jerks and bitches full of shit get on your fucking nerves." I lean back in the seat.

"You learn pretty fast May." Jasmine says smiling at me.

"I do." I mumble looking out the window. I learned pretty fast how to get bullied. I know that much.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

I don't feel like writing an authors note so just please vote and comment.

Thank you.

GiGi🍇