Chapter 20.

"Bye babe!" Harry said as he kissed my cheek.

"Bye luv, Goodluck" I said ,as I watched Harry make his way out of my house,and towards his car.

I waved and smiled at Harry one more time before closing the door behind me. I headed back inside, crabbed my phone and sat on the sofa.Harry was having an interview today.It was going to be held live on BBC Radio 1 so I invited the girls to come over and watch it with me.

I phoned Denise.After the second beep she answered.

"Denise where are you guys?,you were suppose to be here at 11.30am.It's almost 11.27 the interview starts in 20 minutes." I yelled into the phone.

"Yeah..were almost there,it's just that while we were coming we saw a Chocolate shop and we stopped buying some Chocolate." Denise said,almost as if she was trying to calm me down.

"Denise.By 'we' you mean 'you stopped by the Chocolate shop to buy some Chocolate' "I giggled.

"Yeay.I mad you giggle Denise power.We will be there in less than five minutes,ok.Love you" Denise said in playful tone while she hang up.

"She is crazy!" I laughed to myself,while sitting comfortably back on the sofa.

I was still waiting patiently for the girls.While I heard a knock on the door.I swiftly got up from my comfortable position to go towards the door.

I opened the door to see 4 girls with each a plastic bag full of Candy,Sweets,and all sort of Chocolate.

"What on earth?" I looked at them freaked.Not losing eye contact with the bags full of Chocolate.

"Britney!!" They shouted in sync, while hugging me and making their way in.

"I'm placing these on the counter!" Braxton yelled from the kitchen referring to the shopping bags.

"Ok!" I responded while closing the door behind me.

"Denise was already next to the cupboards.

"Do you have any popcorn?" Denise said while she continued to search through the cupboards.

"Yep, look into the second one!" I smiled while me and Cherise where adjusting the TV to make it Radio mode so we can listen to the interview comfortable from our sofa.

"Found it!" Denise yelled in excitement while holding the popcorn in her hands.

Ivania came with the drinks,she seated them on the table.After three minutes,we had everything ready.So we just sat on the sofa and waiting for the interview to start.

"Brit- Did they find out your fan account on Twitter?" Ivania questioned me.

"Thankfully..no!" I said relived.

"Haha Imagine if they see all the dirty tweets you used to send Harry before you met!" Denise laughed with a fist full of popcorn in her mouth.I blushed in response.Oh my that would be so embarrassing I said to myself let's just hope that it dosen't happen.

Harry's P.O.V.

I could imagine all the stuff they we're going to ask me.I was scared if there were going to ask me about Britney I would blank.She means so much to me I don't want to hurt her.I got interrupted from my thoughts by a Woman,Who had her hand pointed at me,and a smile on her face.

"Hi, I am Laura I will be your interviewer for today!" She smiled.While I shock her hand in response.

"Hi I'm Harry.." I shyly smiled.

"Oh I know who you are silly!" She giggled while placing her hand on my lap.And patting her eyelashes.

I had to admit she was a lovely woman,But nothing confront with my Britney.As I soonly remembered about Britney.I moved my lap trying to remove her grip.I think she noticed I was unconformable,when she took her hand away.And gave me a frown.

"The show starts in 10 seconds!" She roughly said.

Why was she being so stubborn all of a sudden.ugh these girls.I was counting the countdown in my head.5,4,3,2,1.

"Hello this is Laura from BBC radio 1.Today with us we have non- other than Harry Styles from the successfull young boyband One Direction!." Laura said.

"Now Harry tell us about this years tour..Where We Are right?"Laura said while reading from her IPad then looking back at me.

"Yes,Where We Are Tour. It's going to start in two weeks time." I said.

"Good..Good" Laura said while looking towards her IPad again.

God I was bored the only thing I kept thing about was Britney.

"So Harry what's this story about "Barry"?" Laura said with a look I swear,she had an evil look on.

"Barry? "I said...I knew that what Barry was but I invented an excuse I had to be care full on my words.

"Oh you perfectly know what I'm talking about.."Britney" and "Harry" 'Barry' that girl who has been seen with you for the past two weeks" She stated.

I didn't answer her.

"Harry? Harry..I asked you a question." Laura nervously said.

Suddenly my lips started to move on their own"Oh Britney no she is nothing important" When those words came out.I knew I made the biggest mistake ever.

When I was about to adjust everything and apologies live.Laura noticed my move and said "That was all for today guys,bye!" and signalled the camera man to stop recording.

"Why did you do that?" I asked in shock while looking at Laura.

"Easy,You don't deserve her well she..she is.." 

"She is everything that you will never be!" I interrupted Laura while I mad my way out of the studio.

~~~~~~~

"Britney come back!!" Denise said while she came running after me.

I locked my self in the bathroom and just sat against the door crying.Soonly I realized all the girls came.

"For heaven's sake,I'm sure Harry didn't mean it!" Cherise yelled.

"Please come out!" Braxton said.

We soonly heard a phone vibrate on the table.We realized it was my Phone from the ring tone 'hey Brother ' .

"I'll go get it" Ivania said while she ran towards the table.Grabbed the phone and walked towards, three girls who were waiting for me to get out of the bathroom.

"It's Harry!" Ivania said.

"What do I do..do I answer it or?" Ivania whispered in Denise's ear.

"Give me that!" Denise said as she grabbed the phone and answered it.

Harry realized the phone was answered.So when he was about to talk Denise jumped in and said.

"You've messed it up big.This time!" Denise said.

"I know..I know" Harry slowly said.

"Can I talk to her!" Harry asked Denise.

I was hearing everything from behind the door.

"No.I don't want to talk to him!".I shouted with tears in my eyes.

"I understand..tell her one thing..and one thing only,Tell her that she will always be my angel!" Harry said with tears building in his eyes while he hang up.

Denise slowly took the phone of her ear.

"He broke my heart!" She said looking towards the girls.Referring to the words he told her before he hang up.

"Did he hang up?!" I made sure the girls said 'yes' before I opened the door.

"Mhm" They all hummed.

I opened the door to see the most glum faces I have ever seen.

"You shouldn't treat him like this he loves you!" Braxton stated.

"haha he 'loves me ' I'm just a fan in his eyes.I was so stupid to think I was the one..Of course I will never be good enough for him.I'm not a model..I'm Nothing!.Now if you excuse me I would much appreciate if I was left alone for today!."I said while I started to make my way upstairs.