Chapter 16 - Management.

PS: I changed the story's name into 'Dark Angel' because I taught it would be more suitable <3 ;) -ImNarrysWife

I woke up in a familiar large bed. I looked around to try and find out were I exactly was.

I finally remembered.It was Harry's bedroom.I got up from the warm bed ,opened the door and started to make my way downstairs.

I made my way to the kitchen when I saw a tall curly haired guy with just his boxers on standing by the counter pulling some tea in his mug.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said as I covered my eyes in embarrassment.

"Goodmorning angel" I heard a voice from the back while Harry pulled me closer to him.My sight was still unclear as I had my hand covering my eyes.I felt a hand pulling my hand slowly away from my eyes.Making the sight easier to see.My eyes were still a bit blurry but I could recognized those flashing dimples and that cheeky grin anywhere.

"Hi-i goodmorning" I shyly smiled .

"Slept well luv?" Harry said concernly as he tugged me into his strong chest.

"Mhm ,how did I get here?"I questioned.

"long story..well actually not that long their we're to many paps and you fainted and I called your mom to ask her permission for you to sleep here.The End!" Harry cucckled

"Oh..It's not my fault I fainted I'm claustrophobic" I laughed

"Mmm..whats's this delicious smell" I said wiggling my nose and looking around to search for from where that delicious smell was coming.

"Oh ,yeah.I made some pancakes" Harry smirked.

"OMG!!.how did you know? " I started jumping up and down like a child on Christmas day.

"What?..that you liked pancakes..I didn't " Harry laughed.

"Ohh..well anyways I do" I laughed as I made my way towards the counter to get some pancakes.

I was pouring some tea into my mug.WhenI felt a presence come from behind I knew it was Harry. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.And started nibbling the crock of my neck I closed my eyes in pleasure.I could feel his bulge brush against my arse.I quickly jumped.making the mug fall down form the counter.

"Oh I'm sorry,I'll clean it up!" I said as I got on my knees to pick up the pieces of the now broken mug.

"Don't worry babe.Leave it you'll get hurt" Harry said while showing his dimples.

"No . I'll clean it u- Ouch!!" I jumped making pieces of glass fall from my hand.

"Let me see!." Harry quickly got up as he pulled me up from my knees and carried me  towards the counter.

"Here,stay here.I'll be right back!" Harry firmly said as he placed me on the counter.And I watched him make his way towards the bathroom.I started swinging my legs back and fort as I waited patiently for him to come.

"Here you go!" Harry said as he placed the emergency kit on the counter beside me.

"I'll told you to leave it" He said as a frown build in the middle of his eyebrows.And grabbed my hand and started cleaning the blood around my scar.

"Hold still!" He said while placing some hot water on it.

"I would appreciate if next time you'd obey to daddy!" He said as he poked my nose.

"Ok..no need to get all cranky it's just a scar" I joked.

"I don't care.I hate seeing you hurt" His tone became firmly once again.