Chapter 7 - Stranger Danger

I was woken up from my Mom yelling from downstairs. I was gettin used to waking up late since it was the Weekend.

"Britney!, come down!" she yelled.

I don't know what she wanted but by her tone she seemed pretty exited.

I forcely decided to get up from my cosy bed.

I waked my way to the bathroom , to refresh up.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as I let out a sigh .. I heard her shouting for me to go down.

I started making my way downstairs.

As I made my way down I saw Denise, she had a huge smile on her face.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty!" Denise said while coming towards me for a hug.

I hugged her back.

"I told Denise to come over,so I would give you the surprise together" My mom smiled.

Me and Denise looked at eachother before looking back at my mom.

"what's the surprise?" we both yelled , looking like little children on the day of Christmas. 

"Rita called me you can start working at the mall tomorrow" My mom said smiling at us.

"Omg mom are you serious ?" I told my mom while jumping up and down.

"yes,you will work at the mall as salesgirls,you can start tomorrow " she smiled.

"oh my god!, mom thank you so much" we said as we hugged her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Britney I'm scared, what if I mess everything up.. you know how socially awkward I am." Denise said looking worried at me.

"You won't mess nothing up" I said smiling at her,while we made our way to the mall.

"Britney my dear , oh look how much you have grown since the last time I saw you" Rita said.

"Yeah I know, It's been ages since the last time I saw you" I hugged her.

"How's your mom" She asked

" she is fine" I smiled back at her.

"oh how rude of myself .. Denise this is Rita. Rita , Denise. Rita was the one who arranged for us to work here , she is a stuff member " I smiled at Rita.

"Oh it's my pleasure,now come along I'll show in witch shop you'll be working at." Rita said while making her way to Victoria's secret." Rita said

"Victoria's secret?, Is this the shop we will be working in ? " I looked confused at Rita.

"Yes you like? " she giggled. as I blushed

Rita gave us the name tags for us to wear.

"You can start now.She said I have to go now ,goodluck" she smiled as she made her way to the second floor.

"Victoria's secret" Denise laughed looking at me. As she went behind the counter

Denise was on counter duty , while I was the one walking around the shop helping people if they had problems.

" I smiled at her".. Better than nothing " I said.

The bells of the door rang which only meant , we had a costumer

I was in utter shock ,as I looked up to see Jade.

" Well, well ,well . Look who's here "Jade smiled mischievously she said walking towards the counter where Denise was