Chapter 23

"Harry try not to be late please!" I sighed.

"I won't babe don't worry.." Harry said.

"I'll see you in an hour luv,Bye" Harry said while hanging up.

A week past since my graduation.And everything is going bad!.After I finished college I don't know what to do next.Ivania transferred because they accepted her request in a good collage in America..Without Ivania our group is not the same.I mean we have that empty feeling in our hearts.And being the girlfriend of 1/5 member of one of the world biggest boyband dosen't help with getting away from stress.It has nothing to do with Harry!.It's just that..Paprazi's,Blog writers.They keep lying,inventing rumours on everything.If I go at Starbucks alone!. They will immediately say ''I'm cheating on Harry".People constantly bringing out my insecurities.Hate,Hate and tons of Hate I get every passing second of everyday!..But at the end when I see the reason I am holding to tight in all of this...Harry.He is the best boyfriend ever he is kind,sweet and generous..Yes!,I am very lucky to have him as a boyfriend.

Today is the last concert for the week for  the boys,Their going on a four days break,after a week of non-stop working.So I decided to have a small party to celebrate my graduation and the 'official Barry' I'm still not used with our ship name though I find it cute and impelling..Simple but effective.It's not going to be a big deal..I mean the party..it's more of a-..let's call it a private party.There's gonna be me,The boys,and the girls..Nine people in total.Basically a bunch of teenagers eating junk food and all shorts of food.

I said the last word to myself.As I heard a knock on the door.I placed myself up form the couch,placed the remote on the sofa ,And went towards the door.

 I heard some mumbling from behind the door.

I slowly opened the door unaware of who to find.My minded blowed away as I saw.Jade with a huge smile on her face and a box full of chocolate.

"Jade,what are you doing here?" I asked her in anger.

"I have a feeling you and me started on the wrong foot" She said while placing her hand on my shoulder.

"What do you mean 'We'.You were the one who always started the arguments..who always judged me even when I wasn't doing nothing!" I furiously said while removing her grip form my shoulder.

"Now goodbye-!" I was half way through closing the door.When Jade pushed the door back wide open again.

"Listen!- "She furiously said.Then stoped almost as if she was saying something wrong.

"I mean listen.I don't want to shout and fight with you anymore.I mean let's turn pages,we both graduated and we are probably never going to meet again so let's not hate each other!" She smiled trying to convince me while handing me the box of Chocolate that was in her hands.

"Jade..we all know what happend the last time we trusted you.!" I said to her while crossing my hands,and bringing up the night of the party when I got covered in all short of disgusting stuff.That I don't want to even know what the hell she put in that pinata.

"But that was different.Please!" Jade said while she grabbed my hands in her both hands.As she almost begged.

"I have to think it" I said while removing my hand from hers and closing the door behind me,leaving Jade answer-less.

I walked in placed the box back on the table. I sat back on the sofa,Listed up the volume again and continued watching Glee.

~~~~~~~~

Jade's P.O.V

I walked back to Janine.With a frown on my face.She was waiting for me in her pink car.Which I find the colour pink on a car ridiculous.But she is ridiculous and girly, so moving on.

"Did she drink it!?" Janine said with a smirk on her face.

"I don't know..she said she'll think about it!" I honestly said while looking in disgust over her.

"What do you mean by "I don't know" Well know or else I will upload that lovely picture of you online!" She said while laughing.

"Janine!,Don't you dare we had a deal..remember" I said in utter panic as she mentioned the picture.

"Well the deal was.Get her to be friends with you.Break her up with her boyfriend.Bring her boyfriend to me.There's nothing I wouldn't do to get the spotlight on me..After all I deserve to be known.Maybe be a model to..But bring Harry to me.He is the only way to my success.Understood!" Janine said while she drove away.

She left me there stranded and clueless of what to say.Or do!.I really don't want nothing to do with that nerdy Britney or any of her friends.But I could not let that picture be public...it's just to embarrassing..And if Jake knew I wasn't perfect he will leave me.I can't let that happen.I hate Janine and her evil skims.But I can't let that picture be public..But I hate Britney to so if I break Britney up with Harry..Janine will leave me alone and as I watch Britney breaking apart.I will be happy.And on top of the attention again!.

~~~~~~~~

Britney's P.O.V.

The last arraignments for the party are done.The twister rug is in the living room,and the bottle so we can play 'Truth or dare' is next to it.

I heard my phone buz from my picket.It's Niall.

"Heyy.ermm.would you mind if I brink some friends over?-N"

"Sure why not! :D"

I texted him back while placing the phone back in my pocket.

"Wtf There is no Wifi connection upstairs!" I heard Denise say in and angry tone,while coming down the stairs.Denise was in a super bad mood.I had just told her what happend with Jade today and she was super furious.She gave me a speech on how I shouldn't forgive her,she is mean,she means no good ect...

"Have you put in the right password?" I questioned her.

"I think so..Let me try again" She said as she stopped mid stairs and typed the password on her phone again.

"Oh..It connected..heh" She awkwardly said.

I laughed as I continued to place the cups in the cupboard.I had just cleaned the whole kitchen as promised with mom.Mom is at work and afterwards she will be going at her aunt for three days.

I heard a knock on the door.I went over it.As I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes.

As four boys with a beautiful Australian accent said Hello.

"Hey Brit-Thanks for letting me bring my friends!" I saw Niall coming towards me and heading into the house.

"I would introduce you, but you already probably know who they are!" Niall chuckled.

"Fuck!,the wifi went off again.Wtf is wrong with your connection brit!" I heard Denise say angrily again.After she started screaming.

"Omfg!!! it's 5sos!" She said as she literally dropped her phone somewhere.And just ran towards them!.

"Does she do that with every celebrity she meets?" Niall questioned.With a raised eyebrow.

"Pretty much" I laughed at Niall.And looked back at Denise who was literally attacking 5sos.