Chapter 1 -The Story Of My Life.

We walked down the yard as I was listening to Denise complaining about 'Dark' and how the author isn't updating anymore.... I got easily distructed by Brooklyn and Cherly who came running towards us.

"OMFGG!  have you seen the new picture of Theo" Cherly yelled in excitement.

Her not so little obsession with the little Horan was quite funny and cute.

Brooklyn broke the silence with her laughter as she was looking towards me,as I turned around to see Denise making faces at me from behind my back.. "OH! Denise your so wired "I laughed.

short time later the bell rang scaring the shit out of us

"guess it's time to go to class" I said in disgust. I hugged  Brooklyn 

Irine always comes late. she comes about 10 minutes past the first bell.

We have been separeted in three classes, me and Denise we're in the same class,and  Brooklyn was in the same class as me and Irine .

Poor Cherly  I don't actually know from where I invented that nickname I just did and it suits her innocent,cute,cheeky character.

I was disturbed from my daydreaming when I heard the voice of my biology teacher Mrs.Wilson yelling at me . I had a feeling that she didn't like me at all.

"Miss.Debono I asked you what was the answer of question 'B'?" she yelled.

I heard Denise giggle from underneath as she whispered "'A'",the answer is 'A'.

 I looked up to see my teacher frowning at me still waiting for my delaid answer.

"It's 'A' ,the answer is A" I  said looking up at Mrs.Wilson hoping the answer was correct.

she was still frowning at me as she turned around to write the answer on the white board 'correct' she angrily said.

I heard Denise whispering from beside me 'nice save you owe me big' I let out a smile, as

I looked directly into her deep dimples,they where fascinating, they looked exactly like Harry Styles's which is the love of my life I am a huge fan of One Direction , I really wish I could just thank for everything theyv'e done for me... as i started to daydream about how handsome Harry was.

suddenly I was distracted by the familiar whispers from beside me it was Denise she was whispering

'" The bell rings in exactly 5.4.3.2.1! "'as soon as she said '1' the bell rang

I opened my mouth ia 'o' shape as I looked at her..

"how do you do it!" I said,she smiled showing her dimples in response. "That's just because I'm awesome"she said jokingly. ohh! she added.

We walked together to our third lesson which was maths I groaned in annoyance.

"Well that passed fucking slowly"! I yelled. Denise nodded agreement "I know right".

"I fucking hate Maths plus  I'm hungry and it's adding on my nerves!" she said as she toke out her cereal bar from her back-bag and started to eat " want a piece " she yelled with her mouth open full of food, which half of it was now on the ground  I just giggled in response.. "lol and you call me wired"she jokingly replied to my giggling , Because apparently for her when someone says no to food it's a crime.

~~~~~

We made our way to the last lesson which was English,

I was super exited for break so I could see my mofos again Cherly,Brooklyn and Irine again. I especially wanted to see Ivania cuz today i haven't seen her at all for the fact that she comes late I signed.

I love our friendship we usually just sit in a circle and just fangirl about One Direction. We are really huge fangirls.

normal 16 year olds would just be like: go to wild parties, and get wasted.

then theres us five crazy mofos,fangirls and twitter addicts.

I steeped out of my daydreaming again the see Denise grabbing my hand and waving it like a retard.

 I whispered "what are you doin- "

As I was about to finish my sentence , I was interrupted by my English teacher Mrs. Jackson

Who was smiling directly at me as she said a "Finally a volunteer."

"Yes, Miss Debono do you know the answer to this Shakespeare question?."

"Fuck she did it again! I whispered ,

As I looked at Denise with the your so dead look.

She always does that,when she knows I'm destructed,and the teacher just asked a question she  just grabs my hand and waves it.

I looked at her as she couldn't contain her laughter much longer.

As she mouthed "I'm awesome"

followed by a giggle.

Mrs. Jackson was starting to get inpatient . and yelled "Miss.Debono, do you know the answer?"

I finally was brave enough and said..

"Mrs.Jackson How do you expect me to know the answer if I don't even know the question".

 I could see the disappointment in Mrs.Jackson's eyes, as Denise started laughing.