Chapter 17 - Starbucks

We all followed Harry out of Kyle's office.Harry looked furious.Almost as if he was furious with himself.

"Harry are you ok?" I said as I caught up trying to start a conversation with him.

"Yeah..I'm fine"He said in an annoyed tone.But I knew that wasn't the correct answer.

"Come on guys!,why that long face let's all go have a coffee.Let's go to Starbucks.Plus we all get to know Britney better because we haven't properly introduced our self!" Niall offered.I shyly nodded in agreement

"Fine but we can't take to long I have a feeling that a huge headache is coming up!." Liam complained.

We all followed Niall on our way to Starbucks.Till suddenly a group of screaming girls came running towards us.They all started snapping pictures with their phone.And screaming their names and pushing them.

"Girls if you line up and stay calm you will all get a picture or whatever you want and nobody will get hurt!" Liam yelled trying to calm them down.

Some of to girls smiled at me ,others wanted to kill me with their eyes.

After a while all the girls got what they wanted,pictures,autograph's,a follow on twitter.And left

We finally arrived at our destination..Starbucks

"I'll go get some drinks guys I'll be right back!" Liam said as he made his way towards the counter.

We all sat at a round table we we're all facing each other,Louis was on his phone.Zayn was texting and Niall was randomly starring at me and Harry I was next to Harry.Harry had been silent he was just sat there doing nothing.

"Har,is everything ok?" I worriedly said as I started playing with his soft curls that always seemed to fit perfectly in my palm.

"..No I'm not fucking fine ok shit I'm in deep shit with the stamp,I'm in deep shit with management everything just went fucking wrong!" He furiously stated.

"We will go true this..together" I smiled as I poked the little cute frown that always build ed in the middle of his eyebrows.He was perfect.

"Come on babe smile for me!" I said joking around and making wired faces at him.His smile caused his lips to all curve up and making his beautiful deep dimples show.Witch made his eyes spark.

"Wow!" I said as I starred emptily at his astonishing beautiful features.

Niall noticed how starstruck I was and started laughing.

"What!" I exclaimed looking towards at Niall.

"No.haha.it's just that you guys look so smitten when your together I don't know you are so cute!" He said between laughs.

"What's funny about that?"Harry said with a smirk on his face as he grabbed my hand and delicately  brushed his nose against my cheeks.

"I dunno it's just is!" Niall concluded.

"Here you go,six coffees!" Liam rushed to our table with a trail full of coffees.

"Dear lord,Liam you know I prefer tea over coffee,why did you bring me tea!" Louis said looking pissed at Liam as he placed his phone on the table.

"There goes my thankyou!" Liam calmly said as he sat down besides Zayn and took a sip of his coffee.

"Looks like I'll have to go get a tea myself!" Louis signed as he got up to go in the line for the counter.

"What's with him?" Niall questioned.

"Probably the monthly problem!" Zayn joked,we all laughed in response.