Chapter 26.

This chapter is pg 14 so not fucking carrots allowed :D..enjoy!  (ps: I will not take responsibility on your Harry feels ) sry not sry

The next morning I woke up feeling the bed a lot bigger than last night. Wheres Harry?.

"Harry!" I yell out loud for maybe him to replay to me.I smelled a smell coming from downstairs.It smells delicious,So I wiggle my nose for more access of smell.My mother wasn't so suppose to come by anytime soon.Could it be.

I made my way downstairs to see a cooking Harry with an apron on and a chef's hat,The apron says 'Kiss the chef' And his face and entire body is full of flour.He looks beautiful.

"Harry what are you doing?" I laugh while looking around to see the mess he just made.

"What does it look like I'm doing I'm cooking" He stats the obvious.

"Yeah I know Sherlock!" I tease him.

"Let me finish..I am cooking for you" He says as he comes from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and placing a small kiss on my shoulder.

"You look so cute with that hat" I say and poke his chef hat.

"Don't call me cute, I'm not cute I'm manly" He rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Well you're not doing much of an effort on looking uncute,aren't you Styles?" I say while playing with his curl,who always seems to be poking out.

"Mmmh..'kiss the chef' ..Well ok" I point out the words on his apron full of flour and press a kiss on his lips.

"Here taste this!" He slowly breaks the kiss and hands me a spoon with some liquid on it.

I pull my hair back with my both hands and take a sip of it.

"It's delicious what is it?"

"It's my grandmother's recipe she used to make it all the time back in Holmes chapel"

"I could get used to you cooking for me" I say while I hug Harry from behind while he stirs the mixture.Focused.

"I am just cooking for you to try and apologize for my behaviours last night" He says still stirring the mixture.

"You don't have to apologize." I lay my head on his back.

"But I really hope you clean this mess afterwards" I point out the mess in the kitchen.

"What?"

"I said I really hop-" I get cut of by Harry.

"I know what you said..But I hate cleaning"A confused Harry says.

"I hate cleaning too,Everybody does.But we can't keep this mess or my mother will kill me" 

"Fine..but I'm not doing it alone you're helping me!" He finished to stir the mixture and adds another ingredient witch I don't know what the hell it is because I don't know how to cook.

"Fine.."

"Bdw you've got a hell of an ass" Harry winks at me.

"Wh-a-t" I shutter.

"You heard me..your ass was on my d..."He stops for a minute to think off his words.Than he continues."On my man part...you know what I  mean" He smirks.And blushes at the same time..He is adorable.

"Ohh" Is all I can manage to say.

I decide to lay on the sofa and  flick through the channels to see if there are any good shows on.I come across Pretty Little Liars.And decide to watch it until food is ready.After a while Harry calls me up from the kitchen telling me that dinner is ready.

I was silently eating dinner,When Harry said something.

"It was a nice weekend..I hope I can spend another one like this" He smiles while taking a bite of the delicious food.

"Sure...tomorrow is my turn to cook..I will cook dinner..well I will try to" I laugh almost finishing my food.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes tomorrow" I repeat.

"Babe,Tomorrow the tour will start again...You know break is over.."Harry sadly reminds me.

"Ohh ...yeah...I forgot..I take in the last bite of my food,and placing on one of the fakest smiles I have ever put on.

"I'll start cleaning" I break the silence as I head over to the dish washer.

"I thought we said that we will clean it together." He wraps his hands around the plate I am washing.I smile in response.

"You're so beautiful" Harry whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine as he starts to leave wet kisses on my neck.

"You're hands are so soft..I could only imagine what would they do to me" He says as he takes of the plate from my hands and placing my wet hands full of soap in his.

I suddenly let the plate fall in the sink,turn the tap of and just get lost in his eyes.It didn't took long before my hands found his hair,and my lips found his.

"Come her baby" Harry says in between kisses and I  wrap my legs around his torso.

"We suddenly hit the counter and burst out in laughs.

"Let's go upstairs" He whispers in my ear.I nod and follow him all the way up stairs.

I lay on the bed as Harry lays on top of me.Harry pulls out a packet from his pocket.I soonly realize what it is.My eyes wide.

"Is it your first time?" Harry question's as he tenses the nervousness in my body.

"Well..yes.." I shyly answer.

"Then we will not do it today.Today we will do something else..Your first time must be special..somewhere in the candle light..That's how I would imagine you" He smirks.He's eyes are dark green like diamonds.It one of the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

I look down.I can tell Harry is getting harder by second.So I decide to have a little fun."girls just wanna have fun" Is currently playing in the back of my head.I slowly unbutton his pants and pull them down his legs.Harry with eyes full of last goes for to take of his boxers of to.But I decide against it so I stop him.

"Leave it all to me" I smile.While I take his hands off of his boxers.I palm him through his boxers all I get in return is a groan..close to a moan..But I want to hear Harry moan..A real moan.So I repeat the same action over and over again till he Moans.

"...Fuck Bri....babe I'm close" He moans.

"Shh baby leave it all to me now" I place my finger on his lips and continue to touch him.As soon as I noticed Harry was close,I decided to accelerate my actions.I went hard and non stop on Harry until I felt wetness spreed through his boxers and a loud moan of my name.

"Look's like your done" I poke a kiss on his lips.Harry is still trying to recover.When he recovers he presses his lips onto mine.

"Next time your next he" he smirks and collapse on top of me.