Chapter 13 - Hartney?

I was woken up by my mom she had the biggest smile on her face.

"Did you sleep well last night?"she said giggling.

"Why am I doing on the sofa?" I asked.

"Wait!,what,you possibly do not remember what happend last night!? she asked in shock.

"Well.no." I nodded.

"Well basically all your dreams came true" she said smiling even bigger than before.

"Oh my..so it wasn't a dream" I looked at her in shock.

"No it wasn't silly!" My mom said walking towards her handbag.

"Where is Harry!?" I questioned

"I didn't see him today maybe he woke up early" Mom said coming towards me with a camera in her hands.

She sat down next to me,as she showed me a picture of me and Harry sleeping together cuddled on the sofa.

"This is so going on Christmas cards , Look how adorable you two look" mom said waving the camera in my face.

"How did you get it ...were you stalking us?" I looked up at her.

"No,definitely no,I just woke up to get a sip of water ,and I just saw you guys there.It was to cute to resist.When you get married and have children I am going to show it to them.!" she said excitedly

"MOM!,me and Harry are nothing serious,We are just going on a date..nothing serious." I said looking embarrassed at her.

" 'A date nothing serious'.Honey you still have so much to learn in the love industry..When a boy askes you out on a date it's obvious that he likes you." mom said smiling at me.

"Now go get ready.Today we are going shopping..you know mother and daughter activities." mom said while making her way upstairs.

Omg she is acting even crazier than me...This is so embarrassing.. I had never seen her so into something.she must want things between me and Harry to work out.

"Well it's time to get ready for to mother and daughter activities..yeay" I let out a sigh.

I took a shower.Got dressed and made my way downstairs for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready honey!" mom said

I  saw her standing by the front door waiting for me.

"I'm coming!" I said walking towards her.

"Got everything?" She questioned.

"Yep"I smiled at her making my way towards her car.

While we were driving to the mall.

I heard my phone vibrate.

It was Harry

Hey babe,I'm sorry I had to leave early.

You know trying to avoid all those paps :/

Thanks for letting me stay for the night .

You and your mom are really friendly..speaking off your mom say hi to her for me.

see you tomorrow..wear something sexy and cute babe xx -H

I let out a smile. Harry was so sweet. plus he called me babe.

He always finds a way to make my heart flutter.

"was it Harry? "Mom looked at me.

"Yes,It was.How do you know?" I said looking up at her.