Chapter 25.

We continued playing truth or dare for a few more hours.The game was filled with everything,secrets,embarrassing stories,likes.Everything.After a while it got late and everyone decided to go his separated ways.There was only me and Harry left in the house.Only me and him.

"Fun night wasn't it" I gave Harry a quick smile while he handed me the just washed plate and I placed them in the cupboard.Harry was helping me clean the dishes since the others all left,and left all the fun work for us.Harry remained speechless at my attempt of starting  the conversation.

"Oh came on Harry,you can't possibly be mad at me?" I whinnied while looking at him.He didn't even mind even glazing at me,It was like I wasn't here, in the first place.

"It's funny, usually I am the one who dosen't talk.And you're the one who is begging me to talk." I giggled while placing my hand over his face and caressing his cheek.

"Well looks like things have fucking changed didn't they!" Harry furiously yelled at me while slamming the plate he was washing and spanking my hand away.I was terrified by his action,I have seen Harry angry before but he have never-Or at lest I never thought that he would let out his anger on me.

"Harry please come back..what have I even done to you,First you kiss me during truth or dare and you seemed happy and all joy full and now you're telling me to 'fuck off'!" I yelled even harder with tears in my eyes While placing my palm on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

All I got in response was a small smirk..and a sentence that broke my heart and it made me realize everything.."why don't you go and tell Luke,He will certainly treat you better than I could ever do. He said the last sentence while he made his way out of my house slamming the door behind.

I watched in horror every his last move.As I broke down in tears sat on the floor and, holding my hand who had a bruise now on it.Fingerprints.Fingerprints that I thought  would only bring joy to my skin.Not pain.I sat on the floor reviewing what had just happened I was confused,Broken,Alone.The most thing that hurted me was not my bruise.But the fact that the doubted of my love,and loyalty towards him.How could he.

"If he would have just stayed we would have discussed it" I spat.I remained silent  on the outside.But I was shouting from the inside.

An hour had past.And all I did was stay on the sofa depressing.While trying to watch a movie It was useless Harry has this power over me, he can make me the happiest girl alive.But at the same time he can make me the most depressed girl alive.

I heard a knock on the door.I am not in the mood of company right now,so I decided the ignore it.

"Fuck Bri,Open up I know your in there" I recognized the voice it was Harry.What does he want now havn't he done enough.

"I know you're in there.Open up..Fuck bri!" He yelled.

I didn't hear anymore sounds after that.He must have gone away..Good..but in reality I didn't want him to go away I wanted him to stay.

I decided to go and get some chocolate from the fridge.Maybe chocolate will help me forget.

"The things I do for you!" I heard a voice say from behind me while grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Harry how did you get in!" I said as I looked at him with fear and curiosity.

"You should really lock you're window..You might not know what perv might be wondering around here." He smirked while grabbing hold of my waist pulling me closer to him.First his wet lips travelled from my neck starting with wet soft kisses then his movements became rough on my skin.

"Where you crying?" He stopped from more further kissing,and locked his eyes on my holding my both hands in his so he could prevent me from pushing him away.

"What do you think!" I yelled still mad at him.

"Did I do this to you..?" His expression became serious as his eyes darkened while he holded my wrist closer to his face.All I did was give him a small nod.A small nod was all it took to his his eyes brighten again,as he placed a small kiss on wrist.

"I'm sorry" He said as he placed my hand next to his face.A small tear escapade his eyes,making me realize  that he meant the words that had just escaped his mouth a few seconds ago.

"It's ok" I placed a small smile on my face.Giving him the 'It's going to be alright look'.I caressed his Cheek catching the tear.The fresh tear that had just left his beautiful green wet eyes.

"Can I stay with you tonight.I promise I will be a good boy." 

"Fine" I laughed with both of our eyes wet with fresh tears.It fascinated me how Harry could go from sad,serious,depressed.To giggly,funny and being the tease.All in a flash of a second.

We made our way upstairs into my room as Harry layed first,opening his arms,as a signal to go lay next him.I did as he ordered.And layed in his arms he was warm.And I had to admit he was comfortable.I finally broke the ice.

"Harry why did you take it to seriously?" I questioned him.Practically unaware of his answer.

"Because I take you seriously.." He said.

"Oh..ok" I simply said.

"Plus,I'm a very jealous boy." He whispered in my ear.His voice is my weakness he sent shivers down my whole body.He was so hot.All I wanted to do was undress him right now.This is the first time we are sleeping together.It's sweet.yeah it's nice ,I like it.

"..Is it just me or is it getting hot in here" The angels had seemed to hear my prayers as Harry lifted his shirt up over his head,expossing his beautiful toned abs and his tattoos.He is beautiful.

"Just one more quick thing..I never sleep with my clothes on,So you wouldn't mind if I sleep in my boxers?" Harry asked unaware of my current state of lust..and the blush on my face.

"No..no of course not." I shyly smiled.As I watched his tight black skinny jeans fall down his legs.He then trowed them away somewhere over the room and came back in bed.

"This is better" He said while kissing my cheek and placing his legs over mine.We were practically curled up.

"Come closer.." He hummed with his eyes half closed.As he pushed me closer to him.My arse was on his lower part.You know.I couldn't help but awkwardly fall asleep in Harry's arms, legs entwined.And my arse on his dick.