Chapter 29.

Make sure to please vote and comment :) I am so thank-full I reached over 4k reads thank you so much :D.I am currently planing on writing another story called the promise.I will make a small competition.If you guess on what will the story consist of I will make the next chapter dedicated to you.Just a small sneak peak,think what goes through you're mind when you hear the word "The Promise",the first person to go near and touch the subject will win, comment bellow :)-ImNarrysWife.

"These are all I think.Did you check if you haven't left anything else behind you Britney?" She says while placing the supposedly to be last box in the car.

"Yes mom I double checked.You have for about  three suitcases and two boxes full of clothes damn Mom!" I tease her.

"Haha.Get in the car" she pulls her tongue out at me and settles herself in the passengers seat.

The drive was silent and awkward there was nothing we could totally talk much about.She was in a good mood and I didn't want to ruined it for her.

"So where are you thinking of working?" She breaks the ice while still looking out of the window.

"I don't know I was thinking maybe babysitting for now..You know some part time job till I settle.I will go check tomorrow with Denise." I look at her, give her a warm smile then place my eyes back on the road.

"Good..Call me and tell me how it went" She gives me back a warm smile.

"How did you went with the Job Mall I got you and Denise about two months ago?" She asks again. I feel like I am in an interview right now.I blush at the thought that I used to work at Victoria's secret with my best Friend.I didn't tell my mom what my job was at the mall she only knew I worked there..We do not communicate that much,Because we don't get to spent that much of a time together for the reason she dedicated most of her time to work.And I well To "studying".

"Yeah..well I quit from the Mall job.It wasn't for me I don't fit well in malls you know me mom." 

"It was worth it to give it a try anyway" She gives me a smile.But I can tell that it's a fake smile.

"How are things between you and Harry going?" I was sirten she would mention him.I had a feeling.An instinct.

"Yeah me and Harry are great.I do miss him right now.But we will meet this weekend." She nods in response.I can't feel her mood today.She is acting weird it might be the new overwhelming experiences she is going to have to face at America.Or the fact that she is going to miss me as much as I am.

The rest of the drive was back to silent.Till we arrived at the air port and the nerves began to take the Best of us again.A man in a black clean uniform came to take our luggage.I looked around to see people hugging each other while they made their way to the check in.We stopped in front of  a  woman behind the check-in desk greeting us with a warm and friendly smile.

"So I guess this is it." I say blinking so I can hold back my tears.

"Oh come here!" She pulls me in  a hug as we both break down on each other's shoulders.

"Bye Britney take care I will call you to make sure you are alright when the plane lands ok!..Don't burn the house.Don't open the door to anyone who knocks after nine,don'-" I interrupt her typical  not to do list.

"Mom I'll be fine" I assure her.

"I hope so" She hugs me one more time before giving her passports to the lady.After she is finished she starts to walk away. And I do the same.I decide to look one more time at her.Just to picture her one more time before she leaves.To my surprise when I look at her I find her looking at me with big red eyes.She smiles and me while wiping away her ears and blows me a kiss.Till she faded away in the crowd.

When I get back home I throw the keys on the table slam the door behind me and sigh.I'm not in the mood, I feel tired and exhausted so does the weather it looks all glum and cloudy it might storm tonight.I head up straight to my room and turn the laptop on I was suppose to have a Skype appointment with Harry tonight.

I wait for Harry for about twelve minutes when I get a Skype call from him.

"Hey Angel" He says in a husky tone he looks so hot.His hair is all messy and he is curled up in bed he looks so sleepy.

"Hey baby" I smile while I get comfy on the bed.

"How did things go with you're mom?"

"Surprisingly very well..even tho I will miss her,terribly!" 

"I can imagine.Speaking about missing.I really miss you.I miss being there to cuddle  you" He teases.

"How's the tour going?" I pull my tongue out at him.Suddenly his hoody catches my eye.It looks familiar.Harry has never worn it till I have been seeing him but it looks extremely familiar.I had seen that black material somewhere.

"The tour is going fine.I can't stop thinning about you ..every song seems to be remanding me of you"

I stay silent and ignore his words as I still try to figure out where had I seen that jacket before...At the club that night that man saved me from almost being raped.Images of  that man on the floor with blood flood to my mind.

"Hello-earth to Britney?" He says as he stares into the laptop seeing a confused me.

"Hey Harry listen I am really feeling tired.I will talk to you tomorrow.Bye baby I love you ,goodnight"  a manage to pull a silly laugh and send him bunches of kisses and winks.

"Ok goodnight I love you too" He smiles and kisses the camera before he hangs up.

Could've that really be Harry?Why didn't he tell me ? I need answers.