Chapter 27.

"It's only three weeks babe..They will be over in no time" He kissed me and pulled me  closer to him and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I know Harry It's just that I will miss you" I sighed into his chest still heavenly in his embrace.

"We will Skype..And talk all night if we have to on the phone" He caressed my cheek trying to cheer me up.

"It will not be the same..." 

We stayed in each other arms for about one more minute until it was time for Harry to go for three weeks of non stop touring.

I kissed Harry goodbye as I watched him head in towards his car.I tried to keep all the sadness in.And not let it show.But it was too much to handle for my poor sensitive heart.A tear streamed down my cheek as he started his car.He gave me a small smile and a wave.

"Before I go! "Harry said as he lowered the window.

"I have a surprise for,Just wait till I get back" He winked before his eyes left mine and found the road.

I steeped slowly in the house and had nothing planned for today all I could do was eat,drink,watch TV,eat...Same boring routine.I guess Harry really is the most exiting thing in my life.

I was on bed feeling my mouth with every type of food I found downstairs.When I am bored I eat..leave me alone.I heard my phone buzz I signed at the thought that I have to get up from my comfortable position to go and get it.I finally got up and went over it .

"Hey" I said into the phone The number was unknown.

"Hey this is Jade.I was wondering if you are busy this evening"

"Erm..Hii.. Jade" I shuttered still surprise by the kind tone she is speaking to me with.

Well pftt obviously I'm busy stuffing my belly with food is the maximum struggle.

"No actually I'm not.Why?"

"Good I was wondering if we could meet up today..I don't know.Go out to grab some lunch maybe"

"I-I-don't know Jade.." Was all I could manage to say.

"Oh come on.I thought we were over the fighting thing." I heard her giggle.

"Let's write a new chapter" I could feel her smiling through the phone.

No.

Don't even think about it.

What about the girls.

Denise will kill you.

Jade is mean.

My subconscious is driving me crazy.

"Sure then." I finally agree to the offer I'm not 100 percent mad happy about it.But it's better than staying here doing nothing all day..And maybe she really changed.

"Good bri see you later.I'll pick you up at four.Bye" She hanged up.

"Ughh!!...Going out is the least thing I want today let's make this quick.." I groaned to myself as I headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

Jade' P.O.V.

"You fucking slut!" Jake said as he grabbed me by my arm and slammed me against the wall.I shed down in tears.Mascara was leaking from under my eyes.

"stop Jack please you're hurting me please I love you" I cried for him to let me go.

"I do what ever I want bitch.You're mine.Love? Love is stupid like you..still thinking that I love you" Jake spat.

"I am going back to the bar!" He laughed to himself.

"No Jake no You're already drunk Please no You'll get hurt please!" I begged and grabbed him by his arm.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do.Touch me again and I'll kill you!" He jerked my arm away making me fall to the ground in tears once again.

I felt the door slam making the whole house echo.Why is he doing this? He has been drinking more than usual and he has been getting his anger out on me..more than usual..Why dosen't he understand that I love him I will not abandon him.He might not love me back and only uses me.. but I don't care if this is the only way I can be close to him.Well that shall be then.I love him.

I whipped off the mascara from my face.And went to get ready I must meet up with that stuck up shity nerd today.I will be easy to make her trust me.I mean she is so naive.

"You're doing this for Jake so you could stay together forever." I said to myself in front of the mirror trying to place some make up over the black eye Jake gave me.Make up was not going to work.So I decided that shades will go anyway.

~~~~Back to Britney's P.O.V~~~~

Where is she? We were suppose to meet at four it's almost four twenty.I got bored the only think I did was to tap my feet on the wooden flour, to distract myself from eternal bordness I hate waiting.I jumped up as I heard the doorbell ring.

Finally.

I grabbed my purse and made my way towards the door.

"Hey Bri sorry I was late" Her warm smile greatness me.I'm still not used to her smiling at me.Oh shit I forgot to tell the girls.If I told them would you think they would have approved this? Well of course not..mostly not Denise.

"Erm..hello.earth to Britney" Jade interrupts me from my day dreaming.

"Oh hey ..I was just thinking" I laughed.

"I see that" She sarcastically said.

We started walking to the park.She grabbed the subject on Harry.Which by now she haven't mention him yet to me.But I expected that it would come up one day or another.I explained to her that Harry is sweet.And that I am happy.

"Ohh you're happy?" She slowly repeated..I could feel a taste of jealousy mixed with sadness in her tone.She looks so different from last time I saw her.She looks stunning as always.She has always looked beautiful.But because of our indifference's I never said that before.But she looks weak broken almost.

We sat on the bench in the middle of the park the atmosphere was wonderful children playing laughing around.I felt something drop.It was Jade's phone.

"Shit!" Jade yelled as she bent down to reach for her phone,Making her sunglasses fall down.I deiced it would be nice to  pick them up for her.

"Here's your glasses Jad-..Was that?" I slowly said shocked by the bruise on her eye.

"It's nothing.Give me that!" She harshly grabbed her sunglasses of my hand and placed them back on.

"Who did that to you..?" I said still shocked.

"Shit Britney why must you be so stuck up..No-one did that I just fell". She said not making eye contacted with me.

"I'm not stupid..Was it Jake?"I slowly said..knowing Jake's asshole character.

"How dare you accuse my boyfriend of this!" She said and grabbed her purse and got up from the bench.

"I have to go now." She turned around to slowly start walking.

"You deserve better" Was all I said as I watched her walk away from me.She stopped walking as she let my words sink her in and sighed and continued walking.

I went back home feeling sad for Jade.Knowing Jake I know it was him.I opened the door.Finding all the lights on and lots of boxes in the living room.

"Mom what are these?" I said confuses looking around to the boxes.

"Oh honey your back!" my mom greeted me with a hug.

"Oh..I have good news!..We are moving!" 

"What!" I yelled in her face.Making her smile disappear.