Chapter 31.

"What do you mean by 'think I think he was'." Denise said slowly with eyes full of sleep.

"Well.I think he was.Or at least I think.I don't know."

"Decide..and if your not ready deciding by tonight.Tell me tomorrow.Because I have had a pretty tiring day today,So goodnight." She said her last words as she turned around and fell asleep.

"Ok.I will talk to Harry tomorrow night then.We are a couple.Couples do not have secrets".Right?.

"Mhm" Was all I got in response from the sleepy girl next to me.And I was perfectly sure that she didn't bother taking note of what I had just said.

~~~~

"Yes Mom everything is fine" I smile into the Phone and take another spoon of my cereal.

"Are you sure I am worried sick about you dear.Are you sure you can handle the grocery shopping.And daily needs?" She speaks in a worried tone.

"Mom everything Is fine I can handle it do not worry about me.Tell me how are you doing?" I attempt to change the subject.

"Oh,Everything is fine over here the job is great.I will be making three times more profit than I used to make back there." Even if I can not see her.I can tell that she is smiling.I am really happy that things are finally going well for our small family.We deserve this after all we've been through.

"Next month I will attempt to come visit you darling" 

"Ok mom.I will be more than pleased at seeing you" 

"When is he coming?" She asks me.

"Who?"

"Harry!" She teasingly yells into the phone.

"Oh..By tonight he will be here" 

" 'Here' is he staying with you?" I can tense a little worry in her tone.

"Yeah.He usually does"

"Don't get me wrong.I like Harry he is a handsome and charming guy.And I know how much you love him.I can't ignore either the amount of happiness you give each other.And he is way a better person than the douche bags you used to go out with.But as a mother I can not, not worry about you're Private life.I mean you are both young.And exited about finding more about life.So please be carefull and,safe." My checks can not help but blush at the thought of my mom thinking about me and Harry in that way...A sexual way.I mean I have thought about it several times.And I think from our last experience Harry did too.But we did not do it,as in do it,do it.It is still embarrassing when your mom mentions it.

"Mom.Harry is a big believer in after marriage" I lie.I don't want her to start thinking about me and Harry in that way.I hope she buys it at least.

"Of course he is.He is a wonderful guy.Not many guys wait until after marriage".Great!.She bought it.

I hear footsteps coming from upstairs and by my obvious logic I can tell that it is Denise.Since she is the only one her except for me.

" !!"Good morning!" She yawns and  stretches her arms up straight in the air.

"Is that your mom on the phone?" Denise says as she walks to the fridge. 

"Yep." I simply answer.

"Oh tell her 'Hi' from me."She says with a donut in her mouth as she heads to the living room to watch 'Glee'.

Me and my mom both say our goodbye's.And I join Denise in the living room.

"So did you think of it?" Denise says with mouth full of food.And pink full lips covered in icing.

After I realized what she was talking about I answered her."Yes.I thought about talking with Harry about it."  I say and sit next to her on the sofa.And set my eyes on the TV.

"Ok."

I am really curious on the surprise Harry said about giving me last time.

"Sh!!!...This is my favourite Glee performance" Denise shs's me as she stands up and jumps and sings to the music.Well she is definitely  normal. 

"Don't stop believing.Hold on to the feeling street lights people..." ..I can't help but laugh at her.

~~~~

I decide on preparing Harry a special meal for tonight.He must be hungry from that long drive.So as a Good girlfriend I planned something special for him.I finish decorating the table.With flowers.I set the plates and forks,knifes every suitable thing I found in the cupboards basically.I really missed Harry.It is really difficult to only get him to be here for the minimum three-four days.But It's better than nothing.So I want to make those few days special for him and me.But mostly for him.He deserves a little break after all that work.

I look up to the clock.It's only seven quarter to eleven so I have about half an hour of waiting for Harry.Which comes to my luck so I will have everything ready and perfectly presented.

I go upstairs to get dressed and ready.I decide on wearing my red short strep less dress.I curl at the ends of my hair.And place light make up on.I know some might find it stupid to dress fancy and stuff like this at a home dinner.But I find it necessary to make a good impression on Harry I want his eyes to never leave me tonight.If Denise was here she would think I have gone mad.'But she isn't here she went home'.My subconscious adds.

This night will be only Me and Harry.Harry and me.

After I finish getting ready,I get dinner out of the oven.And finish decorating the table,I hear the doorbell ring.

I quickly take of my apron and run to the door.Trying not to fall cause off my clumsy feet mixed up with wedges.When I get to the door I fix my hair for the last time check my dress take a deep breathe.And open the door the see the man of my life.His sight is breathe taking He looks so beautiful his hair is all curly and messy.And he looks so perfect in my eyes.I waste no more time and jump in his arms taking him by surprise but he immediately joins my action as he wraps his arms around me.Into a tight hug.Which we both wish we could never let go.