Chapter 8 - Tickets & Concerts

I was at Denise's house ,having breakfast downstairs. 

I couldn't stop myself of  thinking about the mysterious figure that saved me yesterday.

"Goodmorning sunshine " Brooklyn said while heading towards the fridge for something to nibble.

"why are you wearing that uniform,and why are you up so early it's just 9am" she said while she took a sip of her orange juice.

"I have work today,I am waiting for Denise to come downstairs we need to be there at 10 " I said while putting my bowl in the sink.

"Ok.. I'm still not over the fact that two of the most lazy people on the planet have a job...and what a job may I say .. Victoria street" Brooklyn joked around.

"I really wanted to take it off today,but we need money" I said.

"You shouldv'e have taken if off.. cuz baby tonight is the night when all of our dreams will come true" Brooklyn said looking exited.

"I just can't believe it . That we are actually going to a One Direction concert" I smiled at her 

"we heard the door bell rang.

"I'll go get it!" I said.

While Brooklyn opened the cupboard trying to find something suitable to eat.

I opened the door to see Janine standing there smiling.

"Hello .. your Britney aren't you? " She said.

"Yes,yes it's me " I placed a fake smile on my face.

"may I come in ? " Janine said.

"erm, No!" I said .

"why ?" she said  looking at me confused

"Because right now the house is a mess." I said trying to make her give up and go away.

"Is Denise here , she is the reason that I came here." Janine said.

"Denise.. em..."

"yes she is !". I looked back to see Denise on the top of the stairs.

We all remained silent , as we saw Denise coming towards us.

"after all  these years.... make it quick what do you want?" Denise aggressively said.

"can we to talk somewhere else .. alone!" Janine said

"No,I don't want to hide nothing from my friends, I'm an open book to them."

"I-I-I ..I just want to start a new chapter I'm sorry for all the pain that I caused you back in 6th grade..I was stupid and immature .I just want to excuse myself I'm sorry Denise. " Janine said looking directly at Denise.

" I don't know what to say" Denise looked shocked.

"Just say that you'll forgive me" Janine said almost begging.

"Ok fine your forgiven " Denise smiled .

Me and Braxton were hearing everything from the kitchen as we were left speechless.

"Oh my , thank you so much Denise you won't regret this.Now I have to go my mom is waiting for me in the car thank you once again" Janine said while smiling and heading towards what looked like her car.

"Well that was wired!" Brooklyn said.

Denise smiled in reponse.

"Omg Denise it's 9.30 we are going to be late!" I said as I started to panic.

~~~~~~~~~

We were driving back home . We needed still to change and get ready.

Denise had a sad expression on her face.

"What happend Den?" I said looking worridly at Denise.

"I don't have enough money to buy the ticket form my sister!" She said while looking sadly at me with tears building in her eyes.

"What!, you still didn't buy the ticket!" I said looking shocked  at Denise.

"I taught that by this time I would have enough money to buy the ticket from my sister" She said while she started crying.

I didn't know what to say the concert was about to start in 5 hours.

" I have an idea! " Denise said while smiling.

"what oh no.. is this another plan that you came up with" I said looking worriedly at Denise.

"Drive me to my house" Denise said

"as in my mom's house " she added.

"As you wish" I drove towards Denise's house.

"What are going to do ?" I asked confused as we stood in front of Denise's mom's house.

"You'll see nothing can prevent me from seeing my idols" Denise said while she started pussing the window to open.

After a while it opened .

"Den you'll get caught and you'll get in serious trouble . Your mom will know that it was you " I said firmly to Denise.

"If she finds out , I don't care she  may ground me for life .. but she will not prevent me from going today." Denise said as she got in.

"If you see someone coming ,call me and I will come out." Denise said while she closed the wondw behind her.

Denise's P.O.V.

I made my way to the second floor.

Where my sister's room is.

I opened her door as I started to search trough her drawers.

While I was searching in her drawers I saw a condom,

"what?!" I quickly said out loud while holding the condom in my hand.

what would a 13 yr old need a condom for .

I was freaking out,while I placed the condom back in it's place. 

As I remembered the reason why I was there.

After a while I finally found the ticket as

 I was so Happy.as I admired it for a little time.

Until I received a call.

It was Britney .

"Get out !,your sister is back,I'm hiding behind some bushes she didn't see me!" She worriedly said.

I heard the door open from downstairs.

I soonly realized that I was trapped.

Suddenly I noticed the balcony.

I opened the balcony's door , and looked down there was about a 1feet long fall .

I saw a tree .I grabbed one of the brunches as I was starting to climb my way down.

my tiptoes finally touched the ground. 

As I had a sense of relive.

"Did you get the ticket!" Britney said while she came running towards me .

"Yes!"  I said while smiling 

"Good now let's go before your sister finds out" Britney said while smiling.

We headed home as Brooklyn , Cherly and Irine we we're starting to get ready.

When we finished we made our way to the 02 arena where the concert was going to be held.