Chapter One - Wish You Were Here

~Justin's POV~
I woke up on the floor. Although, I didn't feel any pain in my back or anything. I open my eyes and see my boyfriends hand flung off the bed. I smile but quickly become confused... he wasn't coming to visit  for another two weeks. I hear rustling on the bed so when I stand up and look at my boy with a smile, that soon changes. I also see my best friend kissing- my boyfriend. Tears start crawling out of my eyes and down my face. I wake up screaming. Seconds after my mom knocks on the door.
"Justin?? You okay," I hear her ask with a worried tone.
"Yeah I'm... fine ... just my alarm clock scared me," I say as I get up and walk into my bathroom. I rinse some water on my face and soon find some clothes to wear for today as well. March, March 3rd, about two more weeks until I could see Raegan. I was still a little shaky from the dream as I opened my laptop.  Notifications filled my screen of likes, retweets, but I instantly felt better when I opened messages.
"Hope you have a great day baby, I love you," I smile at the text from my one and only. I know he would never cheat on me, especially not with Damon. Damon is too sweet to do anything to hurt me. I log in to my account for school and immediately get to work to keep my mind off of things.

~Reagan's POV~
My eyes open instantly to the annoying ring of my alarm clock. I slam it off and tiredly adjust myself to my side. I feel my heart control my hand and reach out to the empty space next to me. He's not here...  with that I sit up getting away from the thought but quickly message him.
"Hope you have a great day baby, I love you"
I pushed send and get in the shower. I look in the mirror and remind  myself it's Friday. I'm finishing off the week on a good note... hopefully.