Chapter 16 - The End

~10 years later~
"Dad how did you pass math. This answer does not make sense." I laugh at my daughter as we step off the subway.
"I said I would TRY to help"
We started walking to the entrance to go up. Our regular routine. As I was walking up the stairs I ran into someone.
"Oh I am so sorry"
We look up at each other and the memories...
I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

I kissed him like I never have before. He's mine and I'm his.

"Hey Justin, Truth or dare baby?"

I smack his butt and he jumps a little. At least me being high can make him happy. He laughs all the way to the car.

I wake up with him in my arms

I walk up slowly enjoying every moment seeing him. For the first time I smile. He runs up to me and picks me up and spins me around.

Justin Drew Blake, I love you.

He stood there, MY Justin, 27 years old. My daughter went gave me a hug and kept walking. She knew who he was after the endless stories. She looked back at me and walked up the stairs. We stare at each other for a long time then all of a sudden his mouth is locked onto mine. We were both crying. But happy. I run my hands down his arms and kiss the scars of razor blades all the way up to his forehead.
We walk out hand in hand my daughter smiling at the top. I don't let go of his hand. Ever. Again.