Chapter 12 - Changes

~Justin's POV~
I come home from signing and taking pictures with my supporters. I'm glad I could do it. I walk into my room and see Raegan fast asleep. I changed into my pajamas but didn't even see Raegan's suitcase in my room. I lift he covers and see he's naked. He must have been feeling really sick. I climb in bed and cuddle up next to him.

~Raegan's POV~
I jolt awake still terrified of the events that occurred. I feel sore and gross.. I look over to the desk and see the video camera gone. The night was flashing in my mind. Justin's hand moved up to my hair and I yell and fall off the bed.
"Whoah, good morning to you too," he said laughing.
I look around to make sure she's gone. I should have trusted Justin's gut. I couldn't tell him what happened not right before the plans. My phone starts ringing and I jump up as Justin went to answer it.
"HELLO?"
"Hello is this Mr. Beast?"
"Yes."
"We would like to confirm your keys to be delivered for you new house."
"Oh right. Yes that would be great. Thank you. Bye now."
Since I finally graduated, I've been planning to move to Minnesota and today was that day.
"Rae are you okay?"
"Yeah just a big day ahead."
"Oh yeah? Why"
"You'll see. Get dressed and I'll see you downstairs in 20 minutes."
"Um okay" he laughs
I go downstairs and grab my car keys with some breakfast waiting for him.

~Justin's POV~
I head down and hear the car honking. I smile and walk outside. We drive for about a mile and pull up to a beautiful house. My dad and another man is standing in the lawn.
"What's going on"
"Justin I want you to ignore them for a second"
I look at him in the eyes as he gets down on one knee. Thoughts bounce around in my brain.
"Justin Drew Blake You , I love you."
My smile becomes wider then my eyes.
"I've had this promise ring for a while and I think today is the perfect time to give this to you."
I blush and can't help giggle a little. Things seem to be going so fast.
"Justin with this ring I promise I will live and care for you for the rest of my life. There's one for me too and I wanted to know if you would accept these rings for you to promise too."
"YES OF COURSE"
I jump into his arms bridal style and kiss his neck.
"Hang in there's one more surprise" he states.
I jump down as the other guy walked up to us.
"Raegan beast welcome to your new home" he handed Raegan two keys. My jaw drops.
"Ive been talking with your mom and we decided that if you want to live with Raegan we want you too. We want you happy" my dad said.
I start crying happy tears and nod. I get handed a key and start jumping around like a crazy person.