Chapter 5 - Truth or Dare

~Justin's POV~
"So I kind of invited Damon over. You, him, and me could possibly play a game like truth or dare... I hope that's okay."
A smile widened on his face that reassured me it was fine. He was perfect.

~Raegan's POV~
I was honestly thrilled that Justin was planning on staying up pretty late, he still didn't know the surprise I had planned for him.
"Heyyy I'm going to order a pizza," I tell him.
"Okay can I have-,"
"Pepperoni with bread sticks is on its way," I tell him cutting him off. He blushes and just shakes his head at the road. Point. Raegan.

~Justin's POV~
Once we get home, Damon and Raegan hug each other. I didn't feel jealous from the dreams or anything, I was just happy that they were friends too.
"Oh no Justin me and Raegan are going to kiss!" Damon said moving his head in and out by Raegan's face teasing me. I walk in between them kiss Raegan on the lips then mouth to Damon ,"mine."
"Ooh baby," Raegan said.
I motioned them to come play but Raegan insisted we waited for the pizza to get here.
We ended up watching Netflix with my head in Raegan's lap and my feet in Damons. Until I hear a knock and ,"Hey Girl Scouts your leafy pizzas here!" Says a voice in a familiar tone.
"Is that????"
"HELLL YEAH"
"KALE!" I run to the door and hug Raegan's best friend Kale. I haven't seen him since I last went to Maryland. We walked in and Damon gave him a hug too.
"Kale... where's the pizza?" Raegan asked.
Kale looked at his hands then looked around...
"OH! It's in the car be right back," he said running out the door. We laughed and ended back up on the couch. We started eating pizza and playing truth or dare.
"Ooooh let's play dirty version!" Kale exclaimed.
"Kale my dad and brother are right upstairs," I told him.
"Actually dad is getting his things. There's a concert tonight about two hours away and I really want to go so."
"Oh okay how late will you be out?" I ask my brother.
"All night. It's an hour away so we're just staying in a hotel." Mi dad said walking in.
"Alright well stay safe" I tell my dad on the way out. I turn back around as soon as the door is shut and we all have the same smirk. I looked over to Raegan and he said,
"Hey Justin, Truth or dare baby?"