Chapter 6 - The Party

~Justin's POV~
It's been a great couple days. Cuddling, kissing... I wake up embraced by my boy. I turn around to face him and rub my fingers through his hair. He wakes up with a smile.
"Good morning baby," he says in a hoarse sleepy tone. I giggle and kiss him on the nose.
"I'm going to get a shower," I tell him. I get up and I notice a note on my mirror I got over to it and read, "Party at Parkview Club tonight at 7 -Kale"
Raegan gets up wraps his arms around my waist. He reads the note and asks if I want to go. I've never been a big party person but I can tell Rae really wants to. I nod slowly and his eyes light up. "So, how about that shower?" He says winking at me.

We ended up going to the park and enjoying the breeze while listening to music. I get a notification from Kale saying picking y'all up in two hours. All of a sudden being aware of the time, we go home and decide on what to wear.

We heard honking from outside signaling us to get in. My anxiety gets triggered a little bit but once Rae grabs my hand I calm down.

I can hear the loud music from a mile away. As we pull up the lights shine from out of the building all different colors and flashing. I put on my fake smile and we open the door. Kale immediately goes to hug someone and Raegan tells me to wait here while he gets some drinks.
Kale motions me to come over and I meet some of his friends. After awhile of talking I get more comfortable and decide to go find Raegan. I see him holding hands with another girl which instantly confuses me. I walk up to him and tap him.

~Raegan's POV~
I kept eating the brownie they were giving out on the table. After a while, my body started to act different. I walked up to a girl and kissed her and held her hand. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Thank god Justin. As soon as I look it reveals the lipstick on my cheek. His eyebrows scrunched and looked hurt but his breathing went back to normal when he saw the weed brownie.
"Babe?" He said "I think it's time to go home now"
Yes please take me home I think.
"No I'm chilling with my girlfriend"
Why did I just say that? I don't even know her name! Justin breathed in deep.
"Yeah okay," he said as he grabbed my hand. The random girl wouldn't let go though.
"Hey what are you doing. He's mine for the night. You can't have him," she snapped at Justin. Um yeah she can crazy lady, I think.
Justin ignores her and keeps pulling for the door. All of a sudden a great song comes on and I pull out of his grasp to go dance. The girl follows me and dances as well. I can't control myself and Justin isn't strong enough to control me. I lost sight of Justin and just as she was pulling me in for another kiss, I feel myself being lifted up and over two peoples shoulder. Kale and Justin... kale is carrying my feet and Justin is carrying my head upside down. I feel dizzy but also relieved that they are getting me out of here. I put my head down on Justin's shoulder and hang my arm over his neck as well. I smack his butt and he jumps a little. At least me being high can still make him happy. He laughs all the way to the car. Then it just went black.

~Justin's POV~
We put him in the car and he's already out like a light. Me and kale high five and decide it's time to go home. He may be high but he still looks cute when he's sleeping.
"The good thing is we get to use this against him for the rest of his life," kale said pulling out of his parking space.
"Very true," I reply.
Once we get home we carry Raegan inside and Kale says he has to go back to his hotel. Raegan stays asleep, peacefully on my bed.
I take off his shoes and his hat. I then snuggle into bed with him and fall asleep.