Chapter 2 - Another Week

~Justin's POV~
Another dreadful week has gone by. I'm scrolling through my computer watching YouTube videos with Damon, when I get a notification from Southwest that Raegan's flight lands in five days. Those six words give me a sensation of hope all on their own. I take a screenshot and send it states away to Raegan.

R- Aww, it's so close babe!
J- I know.. I miss you so much.
R- Me too. So what are you up to today?
J- Nor much just hanging out with Damon.
R- How is he doing?
My heart jumped... the dreams about them together in bed hadn't stopped since that night. He kept telling his family his alarm clock just always startled him but they wouldn't believe that for long... Damon already went to order me a new one off of amazon in my room...
J- Why do you care?
R- Bc he's my boyfriends best friend and you're hanging out with him?
J- Right... he's fine.
R- Jay.. you alright?
J- Yeah actually I have to go. Bye.
R- Bye.. love you.
I put down the phone. I wasn't mad at him or anything- just mad at myself. Having the same dream over and over again... it must mean something.
"...Awe Raegan it's fine. I love ya too..." I hear Damon say from my room. I ran up to my door but couldn't make out any other sentences. I open the door to find Damon on my bed. I run, not thinking things through. I go through the front door and I run. Just like that.

~Damon's POV~
"Justin?," I say. I got up to follow him to the door, when he looked back I see tears streaming down his face.
"What. What's wrong?" Reagan says from my phone.
"Raegan what was the last thing I said to you on the call?," I asked frantically.
"Um um I don't know something about it's fine and I love ya..." he replied
"Oh no..." Damon dropped his phone, grabbed a jacket then chased after Justin through the neighborhood.

"Damon?"