Chapter 10 - Not for Long

~Raegan's POV~
I FaceTime him again. Declined. I FaceTime him again. Declined. One more time. Answered.
R- JUSTIN?
J- hi.
My heart winced at his coarse voice. His room looked abandoned.
R- I love you. I love you so much.
J- me too.
R- I bought a ticket to fly out tomorrow.
J- what.
R- you think your boyfriend would let you spend your birthday alone?
The corner of his moth twitched. His eyes because less dull.
J- that's good.
R- Babe we knew what we were getting into.
J- I know I just... my anxiety has been so bad and I've been relying on you to stop it from happening.
R- ah so he can speak a sentence.
He laughed a little.
R- Well then come on! Let's do something together. Let's go turn the lights on.
He looked at me confused.
R- come on!
He removed the covers and my heart sunk that he was still wearing the hospital robe from a month ago.
R- Justin.. it's been almost a month.
He hangs up the call. Little did he know if he just turned on the light he would have found a note by his light switch. I sit down at the entrance of his favorite amusement park with the last note he would have to find.
Until I get a call. I answer.
"What does it mean, dads car so weee? He says fully dressed and already on the third clue. I smile at him and shrug until roller coaster screams fill the background. He smiles and grabs his dad to drive him to the amusement park.