Kitten Sings a Song

Kyoya's POV

It's been a few weeks since the beach incident and Zero seems to be calmed down. I did a little research on him and didn't find very much. He was covered in shadows. All I could find was the basics: young male, 16, commoner, here on musical sholarship. I added wonderful singer and musician to the list. I was determined to find out more about him. He intrigued me.

Zero POV

I walked down the hall to the hosting room. These past few weeks have been Hell for me.

~~flashback time~~

“Zero-kun.. Are you seeing anyone right now?” Kaoru asked, putting his arm around my shoulder. I stared at him and shook my head. “Oh, well you know, Hikaru is single. I'm sure you guys would be great together. He could buy you a lot of stuff too. You would be spoiled. ” And with that he walked off, leaving me in the hallway.

~~end flashback~~

You know what pissed me off the most? The buying things for me. I didn't need that. I may not be rich but, whatever. And it wasn't just them. I could hear people whispering about how I was being friends with them for their money.

Once I entered the room I walked straight to the piano. I had to release this pent up energy.

“I've never seen a diamond in the flesh
I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
And I'm not proud of my address,
In a torn-up town, no postcode envy

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom
Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.

And we'll never be royals (royals).
It don't run in our blood,
That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler (ruler),
You can call me King Z
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.

[Verse 2]
My friends and I—we've cracked the code.
We count our dollars on the train to the party.
And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this,
We didn't come from money.

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom.
Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair

And we'll never be royals (royals).
It don't run in our blood
That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler (ruler),
You can call me King Z
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.

Ooh ooh oh
We're bigger than we ever dreamed,
And I'm in love with being king.
Ooh ooh oh
Life is great without a care
We aren't caught up in your love affair.

And we'll never be royals (royals).
It don't run in our blood
That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler (ruler),
You can call me King Z
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy. “

I stepped away from the piano and curled up in the windowsill. “Kyoya-kun, I don't feel well. I won't take customers today.” and with that I fell asleep.

~~CATNAP DREAM!!~~

“Zero, come to dinner. We'd love to have you.” Kyoya said, holding my hand. “But, Zero-kun I thought you were coming with me.” Hikaru pouted, grabbing my other hand. I just stared at them.

“Will their be tunnnnnaaaa?!”

~~DREAM OVER~~

Haruhi's POV

“Tuunnnaaa..” Zero muttered over Mori-sempai's shoulder. “Where are we taking him..?” I asked as we all got in the limo. “His house!” the twins said, grinning from ear to ear. I glanced at Kyoya-sempai. “Did he tell you where he lived?” He shook his head and continued to write in his notebook.

The ride was around thirty minutes long and once we arrived everyone was amazed.

“I.. I thought you said he was a commoner!?” Tamaki-sempai whisper/shouted. “That's what his file said..” Kyoya-sempai muttered, staring at the mansion in front of us.