Kitten Makes A Confession

Kyoya's POV

We spent every night for the next few months like that. We had a routine. He would come over, I would lay in the bed, he would sit between my legs, pretend to do his math, I would catch him, help him, he would complain about it being to hard, fake a headache, he would fall asleep and I would text Hikaru and remind him I wanted my money in cash.

It was perfect.

I get to have fun and make money.

When Zero-kun met my family I had already explained to them the arrangement. They didn't seem surprised and my father nodded his approval, mentioning himself doing something like that as a child.

Soon, Zero-kun had his clothes here along with toiletries. It was like we were living together.

'This is going to be the easiest 4 million yen I've ever made.'

~At The Club~

“You do know that he won't bed you, right?” Hikaru smiled, watching Zero-kun talk excitedly with one of his customers. “He doesn't believe in sex before marriage.” I stared at him, keeping myself calm. 'No sex before marriage..?'

“I realized that wasn't exactly fair to you. And you know I love playing fair. So, let's make it more interesting.” his twin walked up and sat next to him. He didn't look happy. “Marry him and I'll give you my mothers fashion company.” the air around us got thick. “You'd bet your future on this?” I looked between the two. “Hika, this has gone far enough. Bedding someone is completely different from committing to spend your life with them.” he scolded his brother, a look of disgust on his face.

“If he can do it, we'll hire someone to fake it. Make it look real. You marry and bed him. You'll own two wonderful businesses.” Hikaru held out his hand. “And if you don't, well, that will be discussed when it happens.” my hand met his in a firm hand shake. “You have yourself a deal.”

“I can't believe you two..” Kaoru stood up, crossing his arms over his chest. “You two are insane..” he walked back to his table and I returned to my laptop. I was going to win this. Two companies? How could I pass that up? I couldn't.

Zero's POV, back of Kyo-kun's house~~

I sat on the floor while Kyo-kun did his work at the desk. “K.. Kyoya-sempai..?” I looked over at him. He dropped his pencil and looked over at me. “I.. I have to ask you something. And I don't want you to be offended by me or my words. So please, listen closely..” I sighed, turning to him completely.

“I.. I realize that I haven't been around you very long and that you've made bonds with all of your friends.. But.. You seem more.. I don't know.. Closer, with Tamaki-sempai. Hikaru let it slip that you guys dated a while back.. That you guys were even public and very affectionate.. And.. And that I'm not the only person you've kissed. You've kissed just about everyone in the club but Honey-sempai.. I.. I love you, Kyoya Ootori.. Is the time we spend together special? Are our kisses any different from the rest or do they all feel the same to you..” I looked down to avoid Kyo-kun's gaze as the tears flowed from my face.

I told him. I finally told him. Every fear I had ever had when he would talk to Tamaki-sempai, or when Haruhi pulled him into the hall. Even when he and Hikaru would shake hands.. I saw it all and I finally told him.

I was a little passed crushed when he started to chuckle.

“I.. really like you too, Zero-kun..” I felt him lift my chin and his lips press against mine. “You asked if our kisses are any different from the others, didn't you?” I nodded, looking into his eyes. “Whenever I kissed Tamaki, it was sloppy. He didn't know what he was doing and tried to over compensate.” he kissed my the corner of my lips, his eyes closed. “When I kissed Haruhi, it was to comfort her and distract her from a storm.” he cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. “When Mori-sempai kissed me, it was an experiment for him. And the twins..” I felt his hands move down my chest and I shivered. “a mistake I will never make again.” his lips made contact with my cheek and I smiled.

“But, when I kiss you.. Nothing compares to that. A breeze on a summers day, heat when you come in from the cold, a delicious treat you can only have once in a while.. It's special to me and I'll treasure it always.” he smiled and held my hand.

“I love you Zero-kun.”