Chapter 13

"VANESSA WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

"Oh c'mon baby I know me and your brother didn't work out but me and you got something going."

"NO WE DON'T! WE WERE NEVER A THING AND WE NEVER WILL BE! NOW WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER?! I HOPE YOU KNOW HE TRIED TO DROWN HIMSELF!"

"Oh don't be such a downer. It's okay bab-"

"NO, DONT CALL ME BABY!! I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU! NOW TELL ME WHY THE HELL YOU DID THAT?!"

"Fame, publicity, money. What? Did you actually think I liked him? C'mon he looks like a bicycle seat. He is ugly. But you're not. I always thought you were cuter."

"VANESSA! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

I woke Ethan up and he came to me rubbing his eyes saying,
"Gray stop, forget about it."
I shut the phone.

"What do you mean man, she used you GET PISSED!"

"Why should I? There's no point anymore. There no point to anything anymore."

"E don't say that."

"What else am I supposed to say? I had a crush on her since the fifth grade! Nothing is going right."

I walked towards him and hugged him saying,
"C'mon man don't say that"

He started to cry on shoulder. He was hugging me tighter than ever. I'm shoulder became wet and filled with his tears. I never knew he loved her this much.

"E, don-don't worry." I said Starting to tear up but fighting back the tears.
"It's gonna be fine. I promise."

"No it won't it's gonna get worse. Why is this happening to me? Everything starts to become better and then just goes back down!"

"Ethan... It's gonna be fine.. It's gonna be okay.... I promise."

He continued to cry on my shoulder and he wouldn't let go of me. His arms went around me like a lock that couldn't be unlocked. His tears came down like a water fall. He finally let go. She looked at me with his soft red eyes and told me,

"Thank you Grayson for everything you've done. I love you man."

"Love you too bro. C'mon go to sleep."

I took him to his bed and covered him.
I went to my room and sat on the end of my bed. I just contemplated everything that just happened. And started to cry.
******************
{Ethan}

I woke up at around eleven. I stayed in bed until twelve thirty. I decided today, I'm gonna go to Mrs. Oliver. I went to tell Grayson I wanted to go and he said he would take me.

We arrived at the building and sat in the waiting room.

"Ethan Dolan room 13."

I got up and went to the room. I saw Mrs. Oliver. She was wearing a floral skirt, a white shirt and black blazer with some matte nude lip stick.

"Hello Ethan, surprised to see you here."

"Hi Mrs. Oliver. Listen, I wanted to say sorry for last time. I really wanna talk today."

"Well great, why don't you take a seat and we'll get stated."

I took a seat in a navy blue chair and put my hands on my lap.

"So, can you tell me what's bothering you."

"There's a lot right now."

"That's fine Ethan, please proceed."