Chapter 15

There will be sorta graphic picture in this chapter you have been warned

{Grayson}

I called an ambulance. Everyone as crowding me and Ethan. I was trying to make the blood stop. I took off my shirt and ripped it so it would act as a band aid. Finally an ambulance came. I saw them putting Ethan on a stretcher and in to the ambulance car. I went in and looked at them trying to help Ethan. They took off his clothes and gave him dozens of shots.
He tried opening his eyes and tried to put his head up.

"Ethan?" I called. "Ethan you're awake??"

"Yeah.." He said coughing up some blood.

"GRAY?! GRAY?!?!"

"E, what happened?!?"

"I CANT SEE! EVERYTHING IS DARK!!! I CANT SEE ANYTHING!! GRAY HELP!!"

The paramedics gave him a shot that made him go back to sleep.
I heard one of them speaking into the radio placed on his shoulder,

"17, male, lost blood, concussion, temporary blindness."

We got at the hospital and they made me wait outside in the waiting room. He has a lot of broken bones, He needs a lot of stitches and a lot of other things.

I sat in the waiting room. It was now almost 2. They told me to go home but I refused to leave him. I sat in the stiff hospital chair leaning on my hand to sleep.

It was about ten when I woke up. I didn't know what to do. I went to the girl at the counter and asked

"Excuse me ms? Can you please tell me anything about Ethan Dolan?"

"One second let me check him up."
She said typing in his name.

"Ethan Dolan, room 313 he has a concussion and will wake up with temporary blindness. Don't worry it'll only last about an hour"

"Alright thank you."
I said tapping the desk and giving a smile.

I went back to my seat and looked at the floor. All I can think about is Ethan. My second time in the hospital hoping Ethan will wake up.

I walked down the hallway where his room was. I see this big window. I look in and see Ethan lying in a hospital robe I'm a bed. His eyes were closed.

I looked at my phone. the time was 12:58 pm.
I got a text. It was from Vanessa. Ugh what does she want?

"Hey baby ;)"
"Babe I see you reading"
"Baby answer!"
"C'mon boo"

"VANESSA GET AWAY! WE WILL NEVER BE A THING EVER!"

"Oh c'mon baby.. What happened to finding the perfect girl?"

"She'll come but she is definitely NOT you. >:("

She didn't answer back. I put my phone in my pocket and sat down in the stiff hospital chair. She finally texted back and said

"Go look at my latest insta picture ;) >:)"

I went on Instagram and searched up her name and this is what she posted

{caption} "so the Dolan Twins say that they're so "against bullying." Well look what they made me do. Ever since I started to date Ethan Grayson has been bullying me so much and I'm done with hiding it. Im finally telling everyone that they're bullies and they never cared about me! So thanks a lot @graysondolan thanks for being such an "anti bully" 🙄😒"

IS SHE KIDDING ME!??!! No I didn't! I would never do that why is she being such a b*tch?!?!
I made a small vlog explaining that she was lying.

After that I saw someone from Ethan's room coming toward me.

"Hello, are you Grayson Dolan?"

"Yes."

"Ethan woke up. Please follow me to his room."

I followed her and walks into the room.

"ETHAN!!"

"Honey he can't see you." The nurse told me.

"E?" I said waving my hands in front of his eyes

"Gray..?"

"Yeah E?"

"Did the nurse leave?"

"Yeah why?"

"IM FLIPPING OUT MAN!! I TRIED TO PLAY IT COOL IN FRONT OF THE NURSE BUT I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!! GRAY HELP ME!"

"Don't worry it'll only last an hour you'll be fine."

He laid down and sighed in relief.
An hour past and Ethan got his vision back. He is allowed to go home tomorrow.

••fast forward to the next day••

{Ethan}

I finally get to go home. I can't wait. I was wheeled out in a wheel chair and was put in the car by the help of a nurse and Grayson.
We got home and I went to my room and laid on my bed.

"I wanted to die. I don't want to be alive! Why is it that every time I try to kill myself it never works out?!?! Know what... It's happening. I took out a pen and paper to write a note to Grayson and put it on his desk in his room. I went back to my room and I took out my gun. This was it, it wasn't clogged it was time. I put it to my temple and BOOM I was dead......

**************
{Grayson}

I heard a gun shot so I ran in to Ethan's room. I saw him laying on the floor and blood was spewing out of him. I checked his pulse... He was dead... I didn't know what to do. I called my mom. She was crying.

••fast forward to Tuesday••

I went live on Facebook live. I started speaking.

"Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know this... Will be the last Dolan twin Tuesday... Now, you're probably wondering why Ethan isn't here.. It's because last week.. He killed himself.
Now, on the thanksgiving table I said I was thankful for Ethan and I wouldn't be alive if he wasn't. So, I'm now going to join him."

I took out the gun and as I did I saw comments like,

"NO OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT"

"STOP DO NOT DO THIS ;
:"((("

"GRAYSON BALEY DOLAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GUN."

I even saw Jared and he typed,

"GRAYSON I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP! IM COMING RIGHT NOW JUST PUT THE GUN DOWN!"

I ignore them and started to speak.

"I love you guys and thank you for being so supportive. You guys are amazing. I love you."

In just moments, Jared came.

"GRAYSON PUT THE GUN DOWN!"

He tried to take it out of my hand we were pulling at the gun and that's when I kicked him in the crotch and he fell.
And with that I raised the gun to my temple and shot myself.

The end