Three Quarters Of Coke And The Other Quarter Vodka

Another little upload, also I'm working on making my pages longer so soon I'll be put this story in an editing process and adding a few more little details to certain chapters of the story. So I'll tell you when it's gonna be in editing and what chapters are gonna have some extra bits added into them.

Also, that doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop updating when it's in the whole editing process, there will still be uploads but they might be one every week and a bit. Just to give you a little heads up. Editing won't start until like May/June time though so for the meantime enjoy!

****

I was stood in the kitchen pouring coke into a all glass but only three quarters of the way up. I walked over to my mum's alchol cupboard where I took out her big bottle of vodka and poured some into my glass of coke. I reckoned that if I was gonna have to sit in the same room as Seth, I'd need a drink to get me through whatever he was about to say.

I've learnt to expect the unexpected these days. I didn't see it coming when Seth cheated on me with Ella and I didn't see me getting back with Alex. I've also learnt that you can't trust anyone anymore. Certain people taught me that.

It's funny. The people that hurt you the most in life, are the ones that swore that they never would.

A couple of months ago, I would have just been going along with my normal daily rountine on weekdays and having casual weekends involving long lie ins and left-over pizza from friday night. Now, I'm twisted in this long, complicated life that seems like it should only be happening as some predictable story line in a popular soap opera.

I don't want a t.v drama plot for a life story. I want no mess, no complications, no confusion and no lies. But I don't think that I'll get what I want, no, need, at the moment.

I placed the clear bottle of vodka back into my mums alchol cupboard, picked up my drink and prepared for the worst. Walking out of the kitchen and into the living room, opening the door to see Seth sat in the middle of the sofa. I walked in and went around the table to sit on the right of him, leaning back as I sat down on the sofa whilst sipping my drink.

I set it down on the table and leaned back again crossing my legs so they were both on the sofa. I sighed and hung my head down waiting for him to say something. But I didn't hear him say anything. I peered back up to just see him staring at me.

'Do I have something on my face?' I asked touching my face with both my hands. Seth started to chuckle a little as I realised that I didn't have anything on my face. This was like deja vu. I remember this happening the morning of when he offered to take me to school but we went to that deserted beach.

I remember that sensation that I had felt when we shared that kiss. I liked it and I missed it. But I couldn't go back to it and I was a l ittle disapointed by that. I remember the tears that rolled down his cheeks and that I wiped them away with my hand. I remember him pulling me onto his lap and not admitting it but, I pulled away because I was scared about what would happen.

I didn't even expect this outcome. I didn't know any of this was gonna go down.

I smiled at the memory of the beach, I don't know why but that smile was spreading all over my face. I tried to hide it by putting my head back down looking at my hands.