Chapter 4

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~dream~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm chained to a wall by my hands.

I can see iron bars, it seems I'm in a prison cell.

I hear footsteps coming towards me, a wave of fear hits me.

The footsteps are coming closer and all I can do is sit here.

The footsteps stop and when I look up I see a goat looking man.

He looks as if he is a king or something.

"You have a choice human it's either give me your soul or I take it."

I shake my head no.

"Very well then I guess I'm going to have to take it."

He points his spear thingy at my neck, then pushes it inside.

I scream in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~end of dream~~~~~~~~~~~
I jolt up screaming and I see somebody but the tears in my eyes made it hard to see who. But I didn't care I hugged that person never wanting to let go. I feel a boney hand on my pat my head and think it's most likely Sans, so I hug tighter. He hugs back.

"What happened kid bad dream?"

No doubt about it this is definitely Sans. I nod my head.

That dream was horrible I never want to have a dream like that again. We sat there and hugged each other for about 5 minutes.

Sans POV
I heard screaming so I went downstairs and saw (y/n) crying then she hugs me.

I pat her head to get her to calm down and she hugs me tighter, "what happened kid bad dream?"

She nods her head so I hug her back we hugged for a good 5 minutes till (y/n) falls back asleep.

I carry her bridal style upstairs and put her in my room, then put her in my bed.

She looks so cu- nope not today nuh-uh nope. What the heck is wrong with me? Why am I constantly doing that? Dang it Sans pull yourself together. You just met her yesterday you can't love her. Can't you? I don't know but she most likely doesn't feel the same anyway. Why would she? She just met you and we hardly know anything about each other.

~~~~~time skip a couple hours~~~~~~

(Y/n) finally woke up after 2 hours. She sleeps longer than me apparently. She changed into a cat then walked over to me and clawed at me. She put on those cute little eyes like she was asking for something.

"Ya hungry or something?"

She noded her head, I would get her something to eat but I don't know what cats eat. I'll go in the fridge and get her some milk for now.

"Help meow here, what do you eat?" I say as I give her the milk.

Y/N POV
Sans doesn't know what cats eat?! Does he not know what cat food is?! Or is it because he doesn't have any? I guess I'll eat whatever he has.

"It doesn't matter just as long as I can eat it."

He nods his head and looks in the fridge for something, while I drink the milk. He pulls out a bowl of spaghetti and puts it in the microwave.

"That's all I got but I'm not sure if you'll like it."

He puts the pasta in front of me. It smells bad, maybe it taste better than it smells. I pick it up with the fork and put it in my mouth. It... Taste... Disgusting. I spit it out and wipe my mouth as I push it away.