Chapter 12

SANS POV
I heard Papyrus call my name and I had a thousand heart attacks at once, even though I don't have a heart. I walked down the stairs with (y/n) behind me. Papyrus was giving us a death stare. (Sans: underlined, Papyrus: bold)

"SANS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOOR AND ROOF?"

"Ummm.......-"

"Nothing you need to worry about."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY HUMAN?"

"Said nothing you need to worry about. Maybe because you don't have any ears you can't hear?"

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO."

"I am."

Papyrus grabbed (y/n) by her neck. I tried to get him to put her down. They were exchanging death stares with each other. Papyrus finally put (y/n) down after I finished begging. (Y/n) was coughing and gasping for air. Papyrus didn't seem to care that he almost killed (y/n), he just stared at her coldly.

"So that's a no on the deal?"

"DEAL WAS TO TAKE CARE OF MY BROTHER AND THAT AIN'T YOU."

"Hey your not the clever one! I am!"

"NO YOU AREN'T YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS HUMAN!"

Y/N POV
Hearing the word "worthless" sent me back into the dark hole of depression I was trying to get out of. I didn't know what to do or say anymore, I shut down. Sans hugged me and Papyrus walked away proudly knowing he got to me, I didn't realize I was crying till Sans wiped my face. I held him tightly crying in his arms.

I felt the pain all come back to me at once, the memories of my past that I wanted to forget slammed into my head. The voices in my head joined them.

'Kevin voice: You're a monster!
Chloe voice: Lonely *bleep*!  You'll be forever alone!
Another random girl voice: Killer! Murder!
Another random guy voice: Just go kill yourself!
Chloe voice: MOM WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!
Lily voice: did you really think someone cared about you? How pathetic!'

I hate everything! I can't take this anymore! I thought I could escape this but can't, I really am stupid and pathetic. Sans held me tightly holding me close trying to make me feel better but I wasn't. He noticed this and told me "not to listen to Papyrus, he was wrong cause the whole time you were with me you proved yourself worthful." Even though worthful isn't a word guess he was trying to lighten the mood. But I just couldn't feel anything but sadness.

I held Sans tightly never wanting to let go this Papyrus ruined it. He grabbed me by my shirt and causing me to let go of Sans and vice versa. He threw me on the couch, so I was separated from Sans.

"DO NOT TOUCH MY BROTHER."

Was all he said and walked away. I hugged myself for some comfort but was only making it worst. I ran out the house unable to take it anymore, the one person who cared about me couldn't be around me. I accidentally bumped into Undyne and I heard Sans screaming my name and snow crunching. Undyne looked at me and summoned a spear, she stabbed me in my heart, where it hurt most. Black starts to cloud my vision once again, the two buttons appear and I RESET for a second time.

I feel lifeless as a fall then was an huge impact on my back. This time I don't blackout, instead I lay there till Sans appears next to me. He looked like he was crying he sat next to me and held my body close to his. I felt loved, Sans has cried for me on more than one occasion.

"Sans? What's wrong?"

"Why do you keep leaving me is what I want to know?!"

"I'm sorry."

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"Promise to never leave me?"

"I promise." I hug Sans tightly.

We sit there for 10 minutes just hugging and holding each other. Till Flowey popped out of the ground asking what happened. We explained everything that happened then just sat there. We didn't want to leave because no one wanted me to die, I already have two flowers in my hair Sans said that's already too much.

"Are you two dating?"

"N-no!" Sans responded.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"Dating is when two people get together because they love each other." Flowey respond.

"Oh then yes we are."

"(Y-y/n)?!"

"What?"

"I told you that we're friends!"

"I don't see the difference."

"There is different types of love and the one he's talking about is more than that."

"There's different types of love?"

"Yes! There's the love feel for someone you just met so you want to be their friends, and there's the love you feel for a friend cause their your friend and there's the love you feel for a friend who you want to be more than friends with, a boyfriend/girlfriend, etc."

"Don't forget the LOVE your soul gains!" Flowey added.

"My soul can gain love cool!"

"Actually that's bad. LOVE that your soul gains can only be gained when you kill people." Sans told.

"Oh....then never mind."

When Sans finished explaining a goat lady came in. She looked insane her dress and eyes were red she looked as if should kill, I mean just killed me by looking at me.

"Oh hello there Sans, Flowey, and my child."

"Hey tori. Um whatcha doing here?"

"I heard noises coming from here so I had to check what it was."

"Oh sorry tori, we'll leave."

Sans grabbed my hand and was about to teleport, but tori threw a fireball at our hand. It made me retract my hand cause I felt the flames burning my skin off. I might die again. Why everyone want to kill me anyway?! Maybe I'm not wanted here by everyone else except for Sans and Flowey I guess. I'm so confused! Sans and Flowey were trying their best to protect me from crazy while I stood behind Sans. Sans suddenly grabbed my hand and then we were somewhere in waterfall. Sans was sweating from the battle with crazy, Flowey popped out of the ground. I sat on the ground and so did Sans, I laid on Sans shoulder and took a nap.

SANS POV
(Y/n) put her head on my shoulder and took a nap. I was tired too, so I put my head on her head and took a nap as well.

Flowey POV
(Y/n) and Sans look so cute together! I feel like Alphys right now but they really do. I think they should go out! What does Alphys call it again? Ship? Yeah I ship them.