Chapter 23

Sans POV
The whole time (y/n), Alphys, Undyne were screaming I was reading the subtitles and trying my best to tune out their screams. It wasn't easy but I managed.

After about 10 hours (y/n) got tired so I had to carry her home. When we got to the house I went upstairs and put (y/n) on my bed. I didn't want Papyrus to bother me about (y/n) being in my room so I was going to go downstairs.

(Y/n) pulled me by my shirt. I looked at her and she was asleep but awake.

"Where are you going?" She said tired yet cutely.

"Downstairs."

"Why?"

"So Papyrus won't bother me tomorrow."

She pulled me on the bed.

"Stay." Was all she said.

I sigh knowing that I'm not going to win this. I lay on the bed next to her. She hugs me then falls asleep completely. I hug her and fall asleep.

When I woke up I saw that (y/n) was still asleep, she also was rolled over. What was strange was the fact that she was on the other side of me. How she got there? I don't know. I guess that's what happens when you have a girlfriend as weird as (y/n).

I sit up then (y/n) throws her foot and leg on me so I lay back down. Was she sleeping like this last time? I don't remember her taking the whole bed. I push her body off the bed. She started laughing. I look at her on the floor and I saw she was curled in a ball laughing.

I throw a pillow on her. She turns into a cat then lays on top the pillow. I laugh at her.

"You were up the whole time?" I asked.

She nodded her head then jumped on the bed. I push her back off.

"No cats on the bed."

She turns into a human.

"No (y/n)s on the bed either."

She jumps on me.

"Hey I said no (y/n)s on the bed!"

"I am not a (y/n) I am a Sans."

"Naw I don't think so."

She takes of my jacket and puts it on.

"Yes I am."

I laugh at her. She gets a maker I never knew was in my room and draws something on my face. She takes out a mirror that I also didn't know was in my room and gives it to me. I laugh when I see (y/n) had drew some lines to make it look like I had whiskers. She rolls me off the bed.

"No (y/n)s on the bed." She tries to mimic my voice.

I laugh.

Papyrus then walks in the room and sees that (y/n) and I are playing around.

"What?" (Y/n) said.

He just closed the door and walked away. (Y/n) and I just shrug him off. I look at how silly (y/n) is being and started laughing again. She got up and put her hands on her hips.

"What are you laughing at?"

I laughed at her when she started making silly faces. I begged her to let me breathe but instead she tickled me. I laughed so much I was scared I would pass out.

(Y/n) gave me a break after about 5 minutes. She went downstairs while I stayed on the floor to catch my breath.

Y/n POV
When I went downstairs I heard my stomach screaming. I didn't really want to eat anything Papyrus cooked so I sat on the couch and waited for Sans to come downstairs.

Soon enough he did. I jumped on him causing him to fall on the ground. He chuckled.

"Can we go to Grillby's?"

"Sure."

He got up while I sat on the floor. He looked at me confused. I put my arms up like a baby asking you to pick them up. He sighed then put me on his back.

I laughed.

Sans threw me on the chair when we got to Grillby's. I laughed.

As we ate we talked to Grillby he was nice. At least he didn't try to kill me like everyone else did. I made him laugh quite a few times.

When we got home Papyrus was on the couch watching tv. I noticed he likes watching Mettaton. I was going to walk upstairs but I heard him and Sans start talking. I'm so nosey.