Chapter 9

Sans POV
Papyrus came closer to me and (y/n) and picked me up by my shirt. I thought he was going to punch me but he just put me down.

"Um?"

"DID YOU WANT THAT HUMAN ON YOU LIKE THAT?"

"um I d-don't know."

"I HELPED YOU UP."

"Thanks?"

He then walked out the door and left. I wondered if that meant he was going to do his end of the deal.

I picked up (y/n) and put her back on the couch and like before she wouldn't allow me to leave. So I sat on the floor and waited till she wakes up. After a while I started to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"*cough cough* s...sans?"

"Please d-dont leave me kid."

The kid touches my face and her hands feel so soft and lifeless.

"Remember...to always...be kind for... m-me."

I cry.

"K-kid please."

Her hands fall from my face and her smile remains. I hold her close to me.

"I should've told you that I love you when I had the chance...(y/n). Wait for me we'll see each other soon."

I grab a knife and stab myself with it. I hold her hand with my already mostly dust hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~end of dream~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see (y/n) in front of me with I worried expression.

"Sans are you okay?"

"Um...yeah why?"

"You were crying in your sleep."

"Oh um...must've had a bad dream is all."

(Y/n) hugs me and I hug her.

"It's okay whatever your dream was just know I'll always be there for you to hug you and let you know everything is okay!"

"Thanks."

I hug her tighter.

I don't remember my dream but I'm curious as to what it was.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author: I know it's short okay! I just need to clear my mind and think of how I want this to play out. Ugh...my head. Welp imma go back to thinking! See ya hopefully next chapter!

~Peace