02.

Abel's POV

(Before the strip club)

I just landed back in town with the crew and we were dead ass tired.

"What's the move tonight?" I looked over at a faded Hawk, wishing he never would've asked that question.

"Do we really have to go somewhere tonight?" I say scratching the back of my head. Usually I'm all for going to the clubs and getting even more fucked up than I already was but, not tonight. I just wasn't feeling it.

Before he could answer back, the car stopped in front the Ritz Carlton that we all were going to be staying in for a few days. I thanked the chauffeur and hopped out of the car. Looking at my surroundings this place was nice, nothing I'm not used to though. Walking through the lobby the crew and I stopped at the front desk. 

The receptionist, I'm not gonna lie, was a fine little piece. She looked like one of the girls who you would see doing horrible acting in porn. She had her golden blonde hair pulled up into a tight bun on top of her head and glasses with a little beauty mark right above her lip.

"Hello gentlemen. Welcome to the Ritz, how may I help you?" She cut her eyes through the crew, straight to the back at me, smiling seductively. 

"Cash." Cash said, quickly putting up his phone in his pocket. 

We always put in a different name whenever we go to the hotels just in case one of the fans try to get up to our room.

"Let's see," she went to typing in the computer, "yes, right here, you guys ordered 5 rooms."

She turned around and bent over giving us all a perfect view of her ass in her pencil skirt. Not that there was much there. She turned back around with the key cards in hand and a smirk on her face. This girl was trying way to hard. "Enjoy your stay." She said, winking afterwards. We turn walking off heading for the elevator to get up to our suites.

"Yo, Abe that girl was all on your nuts." Hawk stated laughing and pressing the very top floor button once we got into the elevator.

"Yeah, she wanted some of The Weeknd A." Lamar stated laughing.

"She was too easy, she was an over the top hoe." I said laughing at the thought of me fucking this girl... "I'm trying to change my ways and you niggas," I say pointing at all of them, "keep pressuring a nigga," I gesture back towards myself, "to keep being for the streets and entertain these hoes."

"Aye nigga if you don't want her, I'll make sure I have her." Hawk said before we continue walking out of the elevator. Thirsty ass nigga.

Once we reached the door to my room we each split into our own directions and went off on our own. I unlocked the door to my suite and walked in. Taking in my area I scan through and walk around, running my hands over different surfaces. I walk over to the window which is the entire wall basically and take in the city view. Looking up at the sky I see airplane lights and looking down at the ground, I see a fuck ton of traffic. Glad to be one of lucky people not in a car anymore after traveling for 10 hours, I let out a long sigh and lay back staring at the ceiling. I was tired as hell, but no matter how hard I try to sleep it just doesn't come to me. I hopped up and walked over to the desk in the corner of the room pulling out 3 baggies from my luggage. Spreading it out on the table I lined up the drugs in the order I was going to do them. After rolling my third and last blunt I scammed over it impressed at my work. Lining up the lines of coke on the desk I quickly sniffed it up. Feeling a tingle in my finger tips. Next were the pills, then the blunts. I put the blunt up to my lips inhaling before sparking it up. I enjoy moments like these when its just me and my drugs relaxing and drowning out all thoughts.