09.

"I don't understand... well I mean I do kind of... I just hate how strippers get a bed rep you know?" I listen to Amirah vent about her experiences when telling others what her job is.

"Like a few months back Delaney invited me to go with her to a family cook out back home and when they asked what my job was I told them a dancer and when they asked what type of dancing, I told them pole dancing. Their gazes went from intrigued to disgust, curiosity, even lust. In that moment I knew my image had instantly went from classy young woman to dirty community pussy whore." She says chuckling at her ending statement. She lays back on the bed stretching her limbs out all around.

I just want to touch her.

"What do you think?" Snapping me out of my thoughts I look up at her swirling her hair through her fingers.

I sit quietly for a moment trying to think of the right words to say.

"I think women are beautiful. I mean come on baby girl why do you think men come and admire you all the time? They come and empty thrir pockets at your feet... Just to see your stunning body." Smooth Abel, real smooth.

"There's more to it than just being sexy though Abel. When I'm on stage and I'm dancing in front of all those people, I feel like a piece of art in a showcase. Everyone gathered around admiring my body, bidding their highest dollar."

"When you say it like that you make it sound so nice.... but also kind of like a slave trade."

She tries to smack me on my arm but before she can, I grab her wrist and crawl on top of her. Staring her in her eyes I can feel the warmth of her body against mine as I instantly grow hard in my jeans. She leans up to kiss me pulling my head down to meet hers. Her lips hungrily nibble at mine as she adjust herself underneath me. Pulling my shirt off. She reaches down for my pants quickly undoing my belt.

"Damn baby what's the rush?" I smirk in the kiss knowing she's eager. I'm the best she's ever had and she knows it, she can't get enough. I hit one time and she can't live without me.

Sliding my pants down, our lips stay in the constant battle.

"Move your arm." She saids breathless as I kiss her neck.

"That's not my arm."

I look up at her face, her eyes wide. I kiss my way down to her naval slowly tracing my name with my tongue marking my territory. Teasing her I kiss right at the waist band of her pajama shorts and work my way back up. Making my way back down I pull her pajama shorts down just to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties.

She was ready.

I dive my face into her wet folds. Causing her body to instantly stiffen. Slowly slurping on her clit I feel her juices start to flow out of my mouth down to my chin. Swirling my tongue and kissing her inner thigh she moans with pleasure. Everytime I flick my tongue on her pearl her legs shake and her hands squeeze tightly on my wrist as I gently massage her breast through her shirt. She gets close to her climax and I start to lick slower and softer teasing her causing her to groan in frustration.

"Why did you do that I'm so close?"

"Just relax baby girl, I'm not finished yet." I take one last slurp making sure I leave her clit exposed I gently rub my dick in between her wet lips making my dick tingle and throb. Sliding in she gasps grabbing onto my back. I sit up and stare down at her face bright red, then down to her breast I can see her nipples through her t-shirt, and finally at her pretty pink pussy. Slowly rocking in and out of her I make sure to go slow to tease her as much as I can but she feels so good I start to quicken my pace rubbing her clit with my thumb as I rock in and out of her walls. She starts to clench around my shaft causing me to grunt.