10.

Abel's POV

I am not ready for the events that are about to take place later tonight. What am I even doingwith myself? Am I moving to fast? This is exactly why I hate giving stuff like this a chance because I always get worked up. I always get worked up and I end up canceling it or straying away until it's completely over. My thoughts cleared briefly when I seen Amirah walk out on stage. I could tell she was different. She didn't seem as free spirited as the first time I seen her on the Palace stage. She seemed like she was holding herself back but for what? For who? For me? God I hope not. I want to see it all just like the rest of these people. I sat in the very back of the V.I.P section where my head barely peaked over the rail. I could see her but I don't think she could see me... unless she could see my hair which I highly doubt, being that it's almost pitch black up here except for the random flash of strobe lights and the wandering spot light. But just as I thought I was hidden. She caught me. As if a force so strong pulled her gaze to mine. As she slid around the pole her eyes stared into to mine. Our gazes burning holes in each other and the thought came back. What the fuck am I doing? I broke eye contact and got up and walked away down the stairs and down to the bar lazily.

A drink is what I need. I quickly take down 4 shots back to back instantly regretting but loving the burning sensation. I turn around and look at Amirah. She has that sad look on again and I'm loving it. I sneakingly pop a few pills in my mouth and take my 5th shot knowing I'm doing damage.  Her body starts to move slower and slower with every pill I take and every swig I sip. Her face getting blurier and blurier, expression more lost and sad in the distance. And it finally hits me. It's only when I'm faded. It's only when I'm faded I love the look of her sadness. It's when I'm faded am I obessessed with 'Elena' and when I'm sober she's Amirah.

I leave out making sure not to look at Amirah but I can still feel her staring at me. After I get into Amirah's dressing room I lay down on the couch and pull out one of my pre rolled blunts I made earlier. Sparking up, my mind drifts off to the recent events that happened on this couch a few days ago. The way I touched her body for the first time.

Sensational.

I close my eyes blocking out the noise around me while puffing on my blunt and slowly exhaling. Caught up in my drifting mind I didn't realize the door to the dressing room opening and closing.

Amirah's POV

After my performance was over I couldn't stop thinking about Abel and what could be the matter with him. He seemed so weird and I don't know why. Walking back to my dressing room I could smell the loud ass weed Abel was smoking which clearly is a dead give away he's in there.

Should I knock? What? No. It's my dressing room.

I open the door slowly and see Abel laying on the couch with his eyes closed. Shutting the door I quietly tip toe over to him making sure he doesn't hear me. I lean over his face just mere inches apart he takes another drag of his blunt and starts to blow it out but before he can I put my lips on his as he blows the smoke into my mouth. His eyes shoot open meeting with mine. Pulling away I slowly exhale the smoke into his face and lean in for a kiss.

"Come here baby." Abel tells me pulling me on top of him to lay on his chest. His hands make tiny circular motions on my body and his breathing evens out. I can tell hes out of it. From the blood shot eyes to the slur in his voice. He's faded. He's gone.

-------------
×
×
×
×
This is just a filler you guys. I know I said I was going to do better but with college coming up payments are a bitch & im working non stop.
I'm so thankful for my constant readers who were waiting for this update. Y'all some real ass people fr. XO♡