11.

Amirah's POV

I get up off of Abel's chest and slide on my light pink sheer robe getting ready to go back and continue. Checking my self one last time in the mirror. Something about dressing up sexy makes me feel so much better about myself and my image. I check my makeup and look over at Abel to see that he's already staring. He winks at me causing me to roll my eyes but laugh a little and just like that with no words I leave out to head back out to the main floor. Making sure to stay out of the performers' way, I swiftly walk over to an empty table and sit pretty.

"Hey beautiful. Why are you alone?" I look up at Qunicy.

Gah he's so cute.

He hands me a shot of some sort which I soon find out is Green Apple Ciroq.

"Usually I would go over to one of the men sitting down but I don't know... I don't feel like getting touched by a married man who has 3 children and a house in the suburbs with a stay at home wife." I say to Quincy making him laugh a light chuckle.

"I gotta get back to the bar or you know, Rod will fire me." He says starting to walk away, " you just looked lonely so I brought you a drink, you need anything else baby?"

I raise up my tiny shot glass indicating another, trying to drink away my boredom of work.

Honestly I haven't felt like having anyone touch me ever since this whole thing with Abel started.

After 6 shots later I'm wasted. I can't even feel my finger tips. All thoughts of Abel aside.

Abel's POV

My phone rings on my chest. Thinking its a text from one of the guys I open it only to see it's a text from Alison.

Ali😈: Hey Baby, come over I miss you.

I Ignore the text hoping that maybe, just maybe she wouldn't text back... and just after I thought she wasn't going to text back by phone went off again.

Fuck.

Ali😈: or I can come to you.

Damn she wants it bad. What can I say though. A nigga like me, she can't resist. Opening up a bottle I chug straight from the bottle. Its been a long time since I've been truly fucked up and tonight's the night I feel like doing some crazy shit. I guzzle down the rest of my bottle, pop a few addys to help me stay awake (yeah right) and I snort a line. I'm on my way to destruction quickly and surely. I pick up my phone and text Allison back.

"Don't move"

I call my driver to come get me and gather all of my stuff, sliding my boots on, I pull my hood over my head and head for the back door. Without a single word to Amirah.

Amirah's POV

"Hey are you free?"

I roll my eyes. I swear it's like when you try to avoid the attention that's when you get it most.

"No I'm expensive." I turn around and come face to face with a younger guy, well I mean younger than 53... a guy who's actually my age!! I take in his features, tall, low hair cut, slim build, completely adorable, but completely opposite from Abel.