05.

Abel's POV

(At Alison's loft)

Don't get me wrong, I love Alison I really do just not more than someone I fuck with or like a friend. She was there when I wanted her and that's all that mattered. I know that makes me sound like a huge dick but she had it coming. She knew how I felt about her before all of this happened.

 I grabbed the spare key from under the door mat to unlock the door to Alison's loft. Not trying to waste any time, I quickly slide off my shoes and jacket and try to get comfortable. Amirah's body is still stuck in my head and I need to get some relief. Walking up the stairs to Alison's room, I opened the door to see her laying there in a baby blue bra and pantie set. Yeah she had a nice body but Amirah's body was better. Amirah has actual curves of a natural woman while Alison has the body of a 15 year old boy with a push-up bra on.

"Hey Baby. I missed you so much." Alison said walking over to me runnning her hand over my chest.

"Hey baby." I say leaning in giving her a peck on the cheek.

"How was the studio?" She asks leading me over to the bed. I forgot I told her that I was going to the studio.

"It was fine just sat with Cash and listened to some new beats but can we not talk about the fucking studio please?" I sigh, "I'm sorry, I'm just stressed out right now that's all." I say wiping my face with my hand. I start to take my clothes off then Alison crawls over from the other side of the bed.

"Let me make you feel better baby." She says getting down in front of me. She sowly unzips my pants letting me free. Kissing all over me I shiver in pleasure and let out a low grunt. She takes me in her mouth and slowly starts bobbing her head. This is what I wanted but, Amirah... she's what I needed.

Amirah's POV

After 10 minutes of just laying there and looking at the ceiling I finally decided to get up and get ready for the day.

After my shower I called Delaney, I havent talked to her all morning and she didn't even tell me where she was going to be staying. After the thrid ring she finally answered.

"Was it big?! Did his tongue put you in a trance? When can I have a piece of him? Just kidding! But seriously when can I? I bet he fucks so good Amirah!"

"Delaney shut the fuck up and listen!" I stated laughing. This girl is seriously crazy.

"Sooo?"

"I didn't fuck him. All he did was give me a ride home... which he wouldn't of had to do if a certain little whore didn't leave me." I stated glaring at the wall as if she could see me.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, not sorry about that, but why didn't you guys fuck?"

"Bitch are you serious right now. I just met the guy. Famous or not I'm not gonna smash. Where did you stay last night?" I ask trying to get to thepoint of me even calling.

"I went and got a room but now I regret it because you didn't even need the privacy... nun." She states making me laugh. After a little more talking we hang up. I check my phone and see a text from Abel. Weird.