12.

"Hello?" He answers. His voice sounds so tired and I feel like this is a bad decision.

"I'm sorry for calling you in the middle of the night, but I need a favor."

"What is it babygirl?"

"Can you come pick me up just a few blocks from the Ritz. Right in front of that little cafe we went to that one time?"

"That's a huge favor. "

"Please."

"I'm on my way."

I step off of the elevator and look over at the staircase to see Abel running down them frantically.

"Amirah please! Wait don't go!" I keep walking with out a word trying to hurry away.

"Amirah please stop!" He chases behind me and steps in front of me. I look down at the ground not wanting to see his stupid face. "Amirah not like this. Come on I don't know what I did. I don't know what to do. I don't even know what's going on. I mean were not even together."

"Are you fucking stupid? I got too invested in you. I thought that we could've been more than The Weeknd and some girl. Turns out you're not worth my time. You're right, we aren't even together so why do I even give a fuck about what you do or who that girl is in your bed." I walk off heading towards the café.

"Amirah I'm sorry."

I keep walking ignoring him. "Where are you going its not safe to be walking out here in the middle of the night by yourself."

"Leave me alone. Don't follow me."

I continue walking staying cautious of my surroundings. I turn the corner and just like out of a movie it starts pouring down rain.

"Fuck me!" I scream out at the gods of rain. Tears start rolling down my face and I can't help but feel used like there was supposed to be more into what me and Abel have... had?

I see Quincy speeding passed on his way to the cafe and I flag him down.
A look around to see if Abel followed me anywhere but he's nowhere to be found.

Before I can get in the car Quincy gets out of the car his curly hair messy, wearing pajama pants a t-shirt and some socks. He must have been sleeping too good. He looks me up and down before grabbing my bags and throwing them in the trunk he quickly gets back in the car and starts laughing.

"Guess I should've worn shoes but I was in a hurry I forgot. And I wasn't predicting rain." He says making me laugh but then he looks at me seriously. "You're crying, walking in the rain, what's wrong?"

Should I tell him or not..

"Or you don't have to tell me. I'll try to totally understand."

"Thank you for coming and getting me like this, I know you're probably tired"

"Nah. I wasn't even asleep yet. I just got off of work like an hour ago so it's fine. But being that it's almost 4 in the morning where do you want to go?"

"My place should be fine," but then I think about it for a few seconds what if Abel's there, "Or you know, if you don't mind... your place? But I do need to stop by my place to get some clothes if you don't mind."